tell me now/shim suryeon (the penthouse)

song : tell me now - brave girls & loona

style : smut/jealous sex

"seokhoon, seokkyung remember, be good and don't drink alcohol." say suryeon in the elevator.

seokkyung sight "why can't we drink alcohol-"

"everything will be okay moms, we promise." cut seokhoon. he smile at you and you smile at him back.

the elevator's doors opens and everyone get out of it. before she go away, you take your daughter wrist, to force her to look at you and you say at her ear "don't listen to mom, when the party's over, i'll give you a flute of champagne". seokkyung look at you with a smirk and hug you. she say to you back in your ear "thanks mom" and kiss you on your cheek, before leaving.

suryeon was looking at you, arms crossed on her chest.

"what do you say to seokkyung ?"

"nothing, i just told her to have fun." i say with nonchalance. she smirk. " i don't think that you said that, but I'll let it slide." she back hug me.

suddenly, i see min seola pass in front of me.

"oh, did you invite min seola ?"

"yes, to thank her for helping the twins with their homework"

"okay i see" out of politeness i go to see min seola, to say her hello.

"hi min seola, how are you today"

"i'm good, thanks for asking mrs.shim."

"you can call me y/n"

TIMESKIP : SURYEON'S POV :

it's been a while since y/n go to talk with min seola, and i don't know where she is, and it scares me. suddenly, seokkyung pass in front of me and i ask her.

"seokkyung, do you see y/n ?"

"yes, she's over there, talking with min seola."

"thanks"

i hurry over y/n and yes : she's been talking with seola. but she was very close to her, to close for me. so i decide to go to see y/n.

"hi my love, the evening goes well for you ?"

"yes, it's excellent."

"I'm glad to hear it. can i talk to you, in private ?"

"of cause babe. i follow you."

she say goodbye to min seola, before following me to our appartment. i take care to lock the door, to not being bothered.

after that, i take y/n by the collar of her shirt and push her against the wall while wrapping my hand over her neck.

"why you were flirting with seola ! i saw you, you were to close"

"babe, i'm sorry... she's start flirting with me."

i smirk. "really ? y/n, in the bedroom right now, undress yourself and wait on the bed."

NO ONE'S POV :

a few minutes later, suryeon come in the bedroom and ties y/n's hands at the bed and start to put on her strap-on.

"so, are you ready to get punish y/n ?" you don't say anything back.

your wife start to run her fingers from you cheek, from your chest and start to suck your nipples. a small moans comes out of your mouth.

"are you enjoying babe ?" you nod to say yes.

she continues her way down to your cunt.

"ow y/n you're so wet for me. do you mommy to make you fell good ?"

you nod positively. she starts rubbing your clit, before starting to fuck you with the strapon.

suryeon start to make go and come.

"please can you go faster.." you say.

"you gonna cum babe ?" you nod and she smirk.

suryeon was going faster and faster, make you became a moan mess.

"tell me now y/n, does min seola can you make you fell this ?"