ko yurim as your girlfriend

your meeting :

you meet yurim at school, because of your friend jiwoong. he was kinda in love with her and he was speaking about her 24/7. but, honestly, you don't know who she is, because you were in differents classes with jiwoong, and this ko yurim was in his class.

you didn't know much about her, exept that she's an olympic champion of fencing. that's the only thing that you know about her.

and, one day, jiwoong bring you with him at his secret place in the school. and you finally see her in person.

so, we finally meet, ko yurim.

you fall in love at first sigh.

the aura she had when you saw her in the room was incredible ! you only see her in the room, your friends were invisible at this moment.

after this "meeting" with your friends, on your way home with jiwoong (because you were neighbors) your frien tell you :

"you love yurim, right ?" you look at him with big eyes.

"what ? no, i know that you love her, so-"

"y/n, i saw how you looked at her, especially her lips. now, tell me the truth."

"yes, i think i love her." you reply, looking down at your feet.

jiwoong put his hand on your shoulder. "don't worry y/n, i'll help you".

you start to know each other :

thanks to jiwoong and heedo, you start to geeting closer to yurim. heedo know her schedule very well and she know where she is everytime. you discover that her mother had a restaurant near the school, so twice a week, you go there. you also go to gymnasium, after the fencing practice and pretends you're going home with heedo. and, of course, heedo takes her time to put her things away on purpose, to leave you alone with yurim.

because of all this, you and yurim start to sympathize. when you go to her mother's restaurant, she always sit at yout table and talk with you.

when she realises that she loves you :

yurim start realises that she loves you very late. it's very simple : she just loves being with you. yurim starts to tease you, you guys start to hang out in the town together after her fencing practice. but THE thing that make her realise their feelings for you, is when you call her.

omg her heart race very hard ! when she hear your voice in the phone, her cheeks turns red and she stutters for the first minutes of the call.

the declaration :

you tell her that you love her first, in, for me, a cute way. she leaves her fencing stuff in class and you notice it when everyone was gone of the class.

you decide to leave a note in her bag :

"hi my favorite fencer ! i see that you leave you bag in class so i came to bring it back to you.

oh, and another thing, i think that you're not just a friend to me, i think that you're more important to my heart, so if you feel the same, please call me at 8pm.

y/n"

once you give her bag to yurim, the stress began to rise. the worst was when you've being waiting for her call. you never be that stressed before. but, when you heard the phonebell, you answered as quickly as possible. so quickly that yurim was very surprise.

"did you wait for my call in front of the phone, or do you run very fast ?" say yurim by laughing.

"oh, hum... yes i wait in front of the phone and-"

"i love you y/n. i think that you're more important to my heart too."

first kiss :

your first kiss was at one of her late night fencing practice. she try to initiate you at fencing but it wasn't a good thing.

you played against her and guess what ?

you lose.

you sit next to her on the gymnasium's floor.

"oh my god i'm so tired." you say while placing your head on her shoudler.

"do you think that i'll win the next competition ?" she ask you.

she looks at you deep in your eyes, you take her head in your hands and reply : "i'm sure that you'll win. your the best fencer that i've never seen."

she smiles at you and start to look at your lips. "i know that you want to kiss me, go ahead fencer."

she giggles and put her lips against yours.

after that kiss, yurim hide her cheek with her hands.

"did you like that ?" you ask

when she's jealous :

yurim is a very jealous person. everytime you spend time with heedo or jiwoong for example, or she see you close to someone, she starts sulking and crying in her corner.

at the same time, you hate that and you like that.

you hate that because she acts like a baby, and you like that because it show that she really love you and she don't want to lose you.

general :

- all your friends love your relationship ! especially heedo when she see you, she's always like "you're so cute ! " but when you kiss, she's like "ew, disgusting."

- in a couple, yurim is so cute. you need to take care of her, always be careful to not let her pushing herself to hard.

- absolutly loves skinship ! it's makes her feel loved. yurim love simple things about skinship, like holding hand, cuddling while watcing the tv.

- but, there's one thing she LOVES about holding hands, it's when you caress her hand with your thumb. omg, she'll blush for sure.

- like a said, she's very jealous and she hates to be ignored.

- yurim need to be support ! she will support you in what ever activities you do, and you do the same !