jin youngseo as your girlfriend

your meeting :

you meet youngseo at a blind date. at first, you didn't meet her, you meet her friend, hari, because of course she didn't want to go to the actual blind date. but when hari saw you, she directly send a message to youngseo, to say that you're so beautiful and that she absolutely had to meet you.

so hari tell you the truth, that she's not the real jin youngseo on your second date together. youngseo also came to your second date. and when she saw you, youngseo know at this moment that hari didn't lied to her.

you starts to know each other :

after that, you go on a date with the real jin youngseo. at first, she seems to be a spoiled girl, but you were not totally wrong.

"ohh, no i'm not ! " she reply while laughing. "i'm not this type of girl anymore. now, i have my own apartment and i work, so i'm independent."

you talk about your jobs and your life in general.

"why did you not came to the first blind date ?" you ask her.

"oh... because i don't like it, so every time i have to go to one, i tell my friend hari to go for me. but, this time, she say that you were very pretty so i told myself that i have to see you".

when she realizes that she loves you :

youngseo realizes she was in love with you when she wanted to go on a date with you everyday.

every time she walk beside a restaurant, youngseo write the address for maybe go there with you.

so, you guys create a ritual. every fridays after work, you come and get her at her work and go together on a date. because of that, youngseo want to friday to come quick.

her declaration :

it was at one of your date. you were this time in a italian restaurant, that of course, youngseo found.

"you have very good taste for restaurant." you say while entering in the restaurant. "it's beautiful".

"thank you, i though it was i good place to take you."

you walk toward the reception.

"hello, i've booked a table for two for 8pm."

"yes, to which name ?"

"jin."

the employee look at his computer and tell you.

"okay, follow me."

you follow the waiter with youngseo up to your table.

"here. i'll come later to take your order."

you sit in front of youngseo.

"y/n ? do you like me ?" youngseo suddenly ask you.

"yes, i like you, i like you a lot youngseo."

"if you like me a lot, will you be my girlfriend ?"

you hide your red cheeks with your hands.

"yes, i'll be your girlfriend."

first kiss :

your first kiss was when you take her to her apartment after your date at the italian restaurant.

"it was an amazing date, thank you youngseo."

"you were the amazing one, y/n."

you saw youngseo bring her face closer to yours and slowly put her lips on yours. the feeling of her lips on your was soft, the kiss was the same. you break the kiss to breath.

"i'm sorry, it was too tempting to not kiss you." say your girlfriend.

"you don't have to be sorry. it was tempting for me too." you say while laughing.

general :

youngseo is a big fan of pda, so be ready to hold her hand in public and show you at everyone.youngseo is an ESFP, so prepare yourself if you're an introvert person. this girl always have energy.you guys drink a lot together or with hari. this girl is so funny when she's drunk and also very cute. but tomorrow, she'll sleep all the day or skip work and stay at home with you.