first day of junior year

Jewel hurry up your gonna be late for the first day back to school. Yeah whatever it's gonna be the worst fucking year like always. Watch your language young lady I know your 16 but you still follow my rule until you move out. Uh oh looks like the bus is here gotta go. Ayden the bus is here so get your ass up and go to fucking school. Yes of course mom I'm going now. And don't you dare talk to that son of a bitch Jewel do you understand. Yes ma'am I won't I promise. Hi mother fucker I know you didn't miss me. Don't talk to me you-you whore. Stutter much Ayden before you say something what happened we were best friends. Just go away you fucking bitch I don't want to talk to you EVER. Shhh be quiet everyone is staring don't worry I'm going to the back. Good now keep walking flat ass. Hey did yall hear Ayden is throwing a party because his mom is out of town making voka and beer "laughs" who has that job. What the fuck did you say you son of a bitch don't you ever talk shit behind Ayden back that's fucking wrong now do you want me to tell Ayden or do you want me to fuck you up. We'll just go no need to fight               "nervous laugh". Before yall go what time is the party. 10:00 why do you ask he hates you with every bone in his body. YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT WE USED TO BE FRIENDS. I'm so sorry we're gonna go now so yeah. I think imma pay Ayden a visit for lost time.