the unwanted kiss

HARRY WHAT THE HELL I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I know but I love you way more than that jackass and he bullied you for 8 years he doesn't even deserve you. Don't talk about like that he had his reason's Harry. What exactly is the fucking reason jewel. I-I can't tell you I'm sorry no actually I'm not sorry you kissed me you son of a bitch. Oh I'm the bitch the only bitch here is your jackass boyfriend. He is not a jackass you are now Don't ever talk to me AGAIN. Fine by me but just remember you just lost your chance with a good guy but I'll be here whenever you need me. ILL NEVER NEED YOU MOTHER FUCKER. Jewel what's wrong? Why are you screaming? That son of a bitch Harry kissed me when I already told him were together. You fucking bitch your my godamn brother and you kiss my girl your a fucking man whore. Your only saying that because come back when I sleep with them but it's the opposite with you. "Punches harry" that's what you get you son of a bitch. What the fuck why did you punch me. Because you kissed MY GIRLFRIEND. Yeah and I bet she liked it to. YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TIRED OF LISTENING TO THIS "storms off". Babe come back please I'm sorry "chases her". Jewel please ju- "kisses" shut up and kiss me you handsome man. Well of course my lady "kisses" starts to take off her shirt then jewel turns them around and she takes his shirt off showing his 8 pack and she flops him on the bed but today she is the top she goes back and forth on his abs slowly to tease him and he moans complaining about her teasing him so he grabs her hips and makes her go fast making him and her moan loud enjoying the sex but then Harry walks in. Can yall keep it down damn girl you got a fine body and I never heard him moan this loud can it be my turn princess. Harry get out. Nope Ayden it's fine the moment is now officially over.