the party they will never forget

Hey mom I'm back from school. Hey jewel why do you look happy all of a sudden. Be-because I got invited to a sleepover "squeals". Finally I mean umm Good for you honey I hope you have fun. Oh I will have lots of fun. "Music in the background" Hi have yall seen Ayden here. Yeah he is in the bathroom. Ok thanks for your help. "Knocks" Ayden can we please talk just for a minute. Sure but after I take a shit wait for me in my bedroom I think you remember where it is. Yeah I do I'll just meet you there. "Ayden walks in" I'm sorry for everything Jewel I know you can't ever forgive me. But I do forgive you but I need to know why you have been such a bitch for the past 8 years. It's because of my-my mom she hates you because your mom bullied my mom so she's taking the blame on you and I'm tired of being mean to because of this. Of what Ayden Ay- "kisses Jewel" starts to take her clothes off and Jewel does the same to him while their tongues are tangled together and Ayden flops her on the bed then he starts to kiss down on her body while going back and forth while she tries to moan quietly because of the party and Ayden just smirks and stops just to look in her eye's so she wraps her arm's around his neck and gets their tongues to lock back together and after they finish Ayden flops beside her while still looking at her eye's on his side and he hears that party is leaving to go to Steve's house because he's rich. Ayden this is a night I'll never forget. I agree.