the sex i liked but i shouldn't have

Fine but I don't want to be in the house when it happens ok. I'm so sorry Ayden he was gonna tell my mom I had to plus I'm not actually gona try he wasn't specific about it. You can atleast try I mean do you want me to tell your mom. Your a fuc- *covers mouth* listen I know your mad but your gonna have to try I'm sorry. No it's your fault you didn't want to study for your license because you can ride the bus and you can wait till college this is ridiculous u don't want to have sex with him but I have to because YOU FORGOT TO PUT A DAMN CONDOM ON. Babe I'm so sorry I hate this just as much as you do. Yall shut up and get the damn test we don't have to anything yall are a good couple I'm sorry I was gonna ruin that. Thanks Harry but I have to go to work right after we do this so can you take care of her since I know your responsible enough though your 2 years older you already Graduated and your still taking care of me because mom goes and makes fucking beer for a living *tears up*. It's ok don't cry your gonna be ok I mean my mom kinda sucks to. NO YOUR MOM IS ALWAYS SOBER MINE ISN'T YOUR MOM IS MARRIED MINE IS A FUCKING WHORE YOU HAVE A GREAT MOM I-im sorry I didn't mean to yell. I'm just gonna go take the test *slams door*. Nice going Ayden yelling at your girlfriend. I know I messed up but can we just shut up about this. Yeah what ever man. *opens door* I'm not pregnant that's such a relief. Yeah we gotta go now if I don't want to be late. Ok hurry up get in the car. *drops him off* bye jackass. *opens door for jewel* thanks Harry that was very gentleman for you especially. Haha very funny your just lucky I called off the sex thing. Harry I'm hoping you can keep a secret. Yeah I ca- *kisses* Harry leads them in the bedroom he flops her on the bed taking all of her clothes off but stops are you sure you want to do this. I've never been more sure. She turns them over making her on the top she goes up and down teasing him and he moans louder than Ayden did when they did it then she kisses his abs then goes back up giving him hickeys then they start to French kiss and Harry moans in their mouths then he asks how the hell are you not moaning I'm just that good then she goes back and forth both of them panting.