Ch 1. Class Reunion

Ever since Ben told us who the third band on the tour is, I'll admit that I've been ignoring everything to do with bonding and getting ready for tour. On the other side of things, my band has been eating up as much time as possible with Black Veil Brides.

In my own defense I have been busy, truthfully. I missed our first meeting because I had a planned dinner with my boyfriend; who proposed to me that night. Then when everyone went out to party, I was crying while I regretted ever laying eyes on the man. Yet another night of bonding, they all went to dinner. This time I was finishing moving into my new house-- one without my ex who I lived with for three years. And the last bonding activity before tour, bar hopping, I was sleeping on my couch, music blaring, nursing the last bruise he can give me.

Now that he's ruined the last bit of my life he can, I have yet to meet Black Veil Brides. Which I've gone years being able to avoid but now, when they're just a green room away, I find it insane to even try to avoid it.

Yet, I'm known to be slightly insane.

Avenged Sevenfold blared from my phone in the dusty green room while I worked on my hair. I'm finally taking the time to listen to The Stage deluxe version. The door creaked, it better just be one of my bandmates with the hope I can just avoid the culprit I continue teasing my white hair.

"Oh shit, this is definitely the wrong room," not even close to being one of my bandmates. The black hair and bandana frame his face.

"Definitely," I let out with a laugh, "We haven't met yet, I'm Lizzy Sky," I introduce myself to the drummer. Okay, so I've avoided meeting them but that does not mean I avoided looking them up. He walks further into the room and introduces himself, "Christian Coma, CC," he smiles at me then drops his band name which I already could've answered. "Black Veil Brides."

"The Wicked End," which I'm sure he's already aware as I'm the dick of a lead singer who didn't show up to literally anything they invited me to. "I realized, now that I've met you I'm gonna guess you named it after the song," he points to my phone still blasting music. I chuckle before my hand passes through my hair, "that obvious I'm a fan?" A small awkward laugh leaves my mouth after I answer. Even in a popular band I'm still embarrassed to be caught being a total fangirl.

"Obvious, but I'm just as big of a fan-"

"Ceese!" A deep voice comes from the hall, "fuck! Can't wait to see you play!" He says before doing a weird jog out of the room. I know that voice, but I've been dreading the meeting since this tour was announced. I'm slightly hoping I've got the band mixed up with another. I know there is no way in hell I could've gotten the band so wrong that I looked them up wrong, because his face was in every. single. picture.

I'm on tour with the one person from high school I didn't get along with. What the fuck! I mean seriously, what kind of karma loving mother fucker cursed me?

"Liz you good?" No. I'm not good. "Liz," Eli's voice snaps me back, "hm? Oh, yeah I'm just in the zone, you know," lies. I'm a liar. "Good, first show of tour. You gotta stay in the zone," Gabe calls out as he walks up behind us. "Your guitar is pressed into my ass dip shit," Eli complains, pushing our best friend away. "You don't even have yours Balum," oh shit they're pulling out last names. "There's two whole fucking sets before we're on!" I'm moving before I get hit. We agreed to this tour as long as we got to be the last set on at least the first night. Just felt like something special and we might as well take it.

"Hey kid," Ben Bruce greets me as I escape my bickering band. "Can you stop calling me kid already for fucks sake?" I whine to the barely older rocker, "I get you're old as shit now but seriously." I let the joke out just for him to kick me in the leg for it. "Ben you practically begged us to join the tour the least you could do is be thankful," I smile toward him, he doesn't respond just laughs and bumps into my side slightly. I turn back to the stage as the crowd screams and the second song starts up. Andy Biersack. The voice that's been mindlessly filling my ears the last three minutes. And suddenly I'm brought back down to reality. This tour, his band, his voice, his dumb smile and bright eyes. Three months, at least that's the deal for now. I was told we might have a second leg added to the tour based on this first month. Fuck. Three months with the one guy who's soul purpose seemed to be to remind me he hated me whenever he saw me.