Preparations

"HEY YOU, YES........ NO NOT YOU. KEEP IT ON THE- AAHH. NOT THER- OH JUST TAKE IT TO THE GARDEN"

This is what I woke up to. Yup! A day before my wedding and I might just die of a migraine. I already have sensitive ears and it doesn't help that bloody vampires think it's okay to scream at the top of their lungs to be heard.

I was so tired after last night. After Zeus chose me which was expected honestly, I retired to bed. Apparently we're not supposed to see each other till the wedding. Yes vampires are old fashioned like that.

I don't mind though. Especially not after that intense moment we shared in the garden. I feel too comfortable around him. I do like it but it's not right for me. Life has taught me to be careful of people before you start spilling your heart.

" CRASH!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH. DO YOU KNOW THAT VASE WAS FROM THE 18TH CENTURY AND YOU RUINED IT. GGAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHH" the chief steward for the royal family screamed at a poor girl who cowered back in fear. Tears started spilling from her eyes as she fumbled with words

"I-I"

" you-you what. Foolish girl get out of my sight"

I watched as she run out of there with sobs. I was currently in the transformed ballroom. The refreshment would happen in here. Flowers and trinkets hung everywhere. Honestly, I would prefer a private wedding in a meadow or something but what choice do I have.

Mother insisted I take part in the decorations. I just wanted to visit my Nana for the last time. I already asked father and he wouldn't let me go. He even alerted all the soldiers and they were reporting my whereabouts to him intermittently.

I was clueless for a while and that's when I remembered that I now had a fiancé. I could just ask him to convince the king.

I wasn't sure it would work but I was desperate for Nana. I was in serious need of a hug.

I walked out of the ballroom when I successfully hardened my resolve and walked around the castle in search of the alpha.

I tapped into my heightened senses which I usually suppressed in order to not have my ears ripped off. My senses were higher than normal which no one new of of course. I could literally hear the flow of blood in every little creature. I could smell and decipher scents from very far. Not to talk of sight. I saw things much bigger and clearer when I zone in

Right now, I zoned in order to find my future husband. I catch his scent coming from the east wing where most of the official work is done. I sensed his strong heartbeat coming from my dad's office.

I sighed and listened closer for any signs of my dad. Luckily for me, I felt him in his throne room. I started to make my way to his office.

I passed the corridors with ease knowing all the twists and turns by heart. I soon found myself in front of the door and I lifted my hand to knock softly. I could hear all the conversations going on in the room stop abruptly

"Come in" I heard Zeus' voice say. I gently pushed the door open quickly changing my demeanor into that of a shy fiancée. I knew of the dominant nature of alphas and I planned on using that to my full advantage

I stepped inside and shut the door behind me calling upon my acting skills.

" Alpha Zeus" I curtsied in greeting. I rose slowly to find him looking up at me from his place in my father's chair. I glanced around noticing the other wolves in the room. Honestly, I was curious to know more about their ways.

I looked back at the alpha who seemed to be waiting for me to speak. I approached him with slow, cautious steps and stood directly in front of his desk.

" Could I please speak with you. Hopefully in private" I said with a shy smile quickly glancing around the room. He looked into my eyes for a while and then still staring at me said " leave"

I looked around to see the men rise and leave one by one. " But alpha, the king said you're not suppo-" his beta tried to say before being cut off by the alpha " LEAVE"

He left with a reluctant sigh and I looked back to find the alpha still staring at me. To be honest, I loved the feel of his eyes on my skin. He made me feel kind of intimidated. " It's just us now. You can drop the act"

I tilt my head at him deciding to play dumb " Which act my love" I see as his eyes widen at the endearment and an almost unnoticeable purr came from his chest.

Hmmm. Time to play a game

Zeus

I swallow a big lump of saliva as the room suddenly became hot. It didn't help that she had that mischievous look in her eyes.

I stood to my towering height and looked down at her. I won't lie, I was kinda enjoying her shy, mischievous and playful behavior.

" Talia. Do you need something"
She pursed her lips and walked around the table standing right next to me. I turned to face her only now realizing how close we were

" Zeus, can't I get to know my future husband without any ulterior motive" she asked in a soft voice.

She looked so innocent and alluring. I looked into her icy eyes that looked so warm and beautiful. " I find that hard to believe" I said in a deep voice.

I saw her sigh and walk away from me back in front of the desk. "You're right" she said in a defeated manner. Spreading her arms.

" I have a motive okay" she got this exasperated look in her eye as she wrung her fingers together in front of her in a pleading manner. I kept watching her with raised brows slightly surprised.

" Listen, Zeus, I-I want to go to the village to meet someone. I know it's wrong but this person is really special to me and I need to go. Please. This may be the last time I get to see her please" she ended with glassy eyes and a flushed face

Honestly the look she had on her face now drove me crazy. I want her so bad. I couldn't but imagine her beneath me with that same look on her face. Parted lips, rosy cheeks, glassy eyes, that desperation. I kept imagining her soft voice breathing out my name begging me for-"Zeus"

I came crashing back to reality when I heard my name uttered from her soft lips. I cleared my throat and released a breathe hoping that she wouldn't notice my raging boner.

" mmmhhhmm. Uhm.... You want me to help how?"

" oh I just want you to tell the king that I have to go to the village for something"

I looked at her for a while. There is no way I'm allowing my woman to go to a village by herself. For all I know, she has a secret suitor.

" Your dad wouldn't believe that"

She sighed dejectedly " But you can come up with something right" she looked at me with so much hope.

" I'll have to go with you"

She lost all color in her already pale face and looked at me wide eyed

" You heard me Talia. I'll have to go with you. I'll let your father know that we have some things to do and we can leave. That's my only condition"

Her mouth kept opening and closing like she wanted to object. In the end, she gave in with a sad smile. She whispered before leaving " thank you. I'll go get ready"

When she left, I took a deep breath to get a whiff of her captivating scent. This only seemed to fuel my predicament. I sighed in annoyance as I walked out to meet her father.

Trying as hard as possible not to think of myself balls deep in her sweet tight cunt.

*****************