Part 38

The whole arena was decorated with colourful lights & decorations, which was emitting really festive vibes.
The party was in full swing. Everyone was present there except for Alekh (& his wife). Some were dancing on the soft- slow music, some were chit-chatting standing around the hall & some were simply enjoying the evening.

✨The dancing pairs:-
• Raj & Naina
• MGG & his wife Vishakha
• Brig. Bakshi & his wife Aarti
• BC & Priya
• Vishal & Shalini (She requested him.)
• Suriji & Vaibhavi (Suriji asked her.)
• Abhi & Vidya (Abhi asked her.)
• Naveen & Trisha (Naveen requested her.)
• Karan & Aditi
• Arjun & Sakshi

Raj & Naina were dancing smoothly while lost in each other's gaze.😍
Raj- You know Naina... You're doing great... (teasingly) I've to say this your dancing skills have improved a lot.

Naina- Why Thank you!! I learnt from the best 😉

Raj- (chuckling) No doubt in that!! (Suddenly he got reminded of something & his smile dropped which made Naina frowned in confusion.)

Naina- Rajveer!! (He stared at her) What happened....? (Worried) Is something wrong.... Why are you looking so tensed?

Raj- (smiling amusedly) Don't panic Naina!! & Nothing is wrong... I was just thinking about something.

Naina- (confused) About what thing? 😕 Are you hiding something from me? (He shook his head negatively) Then tell me!!

Raj- (sighing defeatedly at her stubbornness) Ok fine! I'll tell you after this party.... Meet me after lights out near the lake... I'll be waiting 😘

Naina- (look anywhere except him to hide her flabbergasted self😳) W... Why? What if someone see us?

Raj- (smirking) So you're coming?
She went closer to him & hid her face in his chest while nodding affirmatively, while Raj continued dancing embracing her happily.

Gunny was quietly standing in a corner with a mocktail in his hand, looking at Vidya longingly. After sometime, he approached Abhi & asked for permission to dance with Vidya, who tried to decline but Abhi gladly switched the spot with him.

Vidya reluctantly danced with him & it didn't go unnoticed by Gunny. So to cut the awkward silence, he initiated the conversation.

Gunny- Am I that bad in dancing that you feel ashamed to dance with me? (She shook her head in denial.) Then why are you bowing your head low? (She lifted her head & stared in his eyes.)

Vidya- (with a stoic look) What do you want to say?

Gunny- What changed between us?🙂

Vidya- Nothing & Everything!!😐

Gunny- (confused) What do you mean?

But she didn't reply because the freshers changed the slow music to the fast paced Bollywood songs which made talking difficult due to high volume. The lights were changed into disco one & the dancing pairs left to clear the place for the juniors to dance. Taking the opportunity, Vidya slipped away in the dark before Gunny could get a hold of her.

The freshers started dancing.