Part 19

As soon the driver started the car, an another lady officer came infront, blocking their way. Driver got scared & immediately applied the brakes with full force. It halted just few inches away from her.

Driver- Kya Madam... Aise chalti gaadi ke samne kaun aata hai?

She just gave him apology look, then knocked on the glass of the window &  signed to open the door. The lady sitting inside the car replied.

Lady- Capt Sakshi! You're late...

Capt Sakshi AhujaMillitary lawyer A sweet, bubbly & chirpy-natured girl

Capt Sakshi Ahuja
Millitary lawyer
A sweet, bubbly & chirpy-natured girl. Madly in love with Arjun. Best friend of Vidya.

Sakshi- (glaring) Oye madam! Bas 10 sec hi toh hua hai.. (Pouting) O bhi teri wajah se... Ye le aapni medicines inhe kya mera bhoot khayega?

She took the medicines.
Lady- Thik hai par wajah koi bhi ho... Late means late!! (She turned her face in other direction.)

Seeing that she won't listen to her anymore, She gave up.

Sakshi- (Pleading) Vidya yaar!
Okay fine... (Angrily) I'm hearty sorry for the delay... Now will you please open the door? (With a puppy face) Please!

 Now will you please open the door? (With a puppy face) Please!

Vidya- Hmm... Okay! Aa jao...

Sakshi got into the car.
Sakshi- (dramatically) So finally Madam maan gayi... Dhanye bhaag humare...

Vidya- (rolled her eyes in frustration) Ab chale... Late ho raha hai

Sakshi- Haa toh chalo na maine kab roka...

Vidya nodded negatively.

It's barely 5 minutes since their journey started. Vidya was sitting quietly, thinking something. But sitting silent is a tough job for Sakshi, so she fake coughed to gain Vidya's attention. She looked at her as asking "what?"