001

I GLOW PINK IN THE NIGHT IN MY ROOM,
I'VE BEEN BLOSSOMING ALONE OVER YOU.

(angst to fluff in this one bc i was listening to tyler the creator 💀💀 it lifted my mood.. even though that doesnt correlate at all. also, it getrs RIGHT to y/ns little emo anime girl backstory so be prepared 💀)

initially written; 040323
edited: 040523

2.5k

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟕

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟕

i watched boredly as my two friends reo and nagi practiced for their next soccer match. well, when i say watching them both, i mean i'm watching nagi.

it'd be an understatement to say i simply liked nagi seishiro. i've liked him since we first met, but i've been too scared to ever make a move.

i've known nagi since the start of highschool, and i met reo after he harassed nagi into playing soccer with him. though, when i did meet reo, i wasn't aloud to talk with him as much as i used to be able to talk to nagi.

either way, reo was a good guy, and it warmed my heart to see nagi actually getting along with someone, even if he was always lazing around forcing the mikage to carry him everywhere.

when i first saw them together, i was shocked, to say the least. even though nagi and i had known eachother for much longer than he knew reo,  they seemed like they were practically born together.

even if a part of me was a tad bit jealous of reo, i was happy nagi made a new friend, and a new passion other than spending all day playing videogames, and making me watch. that's one thing nagi never got about me, i never said no.

i'd always been too nice to people, according to my ex boyfriend. i let people walk all over me and since i refused to tell anybody no, i was the perfect little thing for him to have, since i would do everything he told me to. as if i had a choice.

through my first year to the start of my second year, i was in my first, and my last relationship to date.

right after i met reo, i met kazuchi sato. he was on the soccer team for a short period of time, but he wasn't any good, nor was he much to look at. ironic coming from me, right?

at first, he was anything a girl could ask for. well, any girl that just wanted a boyfriend. i started dating him in an attempt to get over nagi, and as much as i regretted it in the time, i regret even trying to get over nagi in the first place.

the first few months were fine, they were good. this was until he started taking me to parties, trying to get me to go on a pool table and strip. we were in our first year of highschool, for fucks sake.

when i refused to do these things, he'd walk over to another girl and ask her to do it. and since he was highly sought after, she would.

the only reason i truly stayed with kazuchi is because i was attached to him, as much as i hate to admit it. and the fact that nagi didn't really seem to mind that we didn't spend time together anymore. when i was able to talk to nagi, i told him that i was getting more and more busy with afterschool activities.