005

I COULD STARE AT YOUR BACK ALL DAY,

(should i make a spin off book with keri and sae abt how they met LOL yes or no)
also one more chapter guys. we up 🌪️

‼️TWS‼️
mentions of rape
slutshaming
angsty chapter

dw guys. i'll make next chapter fluffy. ok? ok.

1.9k

 𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟑𝐓𝐇

shiloh and i watched as keri sat next to sae, and not us. "i dont think i support you and that love letter anymore." shiloh frowned angrily, watching as our pink haired friend laid her head on her now boyfriend's shoulder.

"okay, whatever, man. but did i tell you what happened friday night with nagi?" i whispered to him, making sure nagi, reo and naomi didn't hear me. "did i tell you what the fuck happened with naomi? bro oh my god." shiloh grumbled, sending a glare toward the girl. he stood up, and made a motion with his head toward the door, somehow catching keri's attention.

shiloh took me outside, and we were soon joined by keri and sae. yes, sae. "sorry, i didn't wanna leave him in the cafeteria alone." keri said blankly, causing sae to scoff and flick her head, recieving a 'bro' from keri.

"ahem. anyway, naomi's a fucking opp." shiloh spoke, already getting angry. "what happened?" i asked, looking at my brother curiously.

"bro oh my gosh, okay so i took her to that damn cat cafe, right? and she was on her phone the entire time, and only listened whenever i said something about my job. like bitch Ok." shiloh huffed, running a hand through his chocolate locks.

"when i get a chance to take a peek at her phone, guess who she's texting. guess." he spoke, looking at us. "naomi?" sae asked, causing keri to humm in agreement. "shoo, yeahh. i thought she was chill at first, but then i heard the way she was talking about reo, and uh.." keri grimaced, periwinkle eyes looking to the side. "what?" i asked, feeling a familiar churning feeling in my stomach.

"i'm pretty sure she likes reo, if not she likes nagi. but that confuses me.." sae mumbled, wrapping his arm around keri. "if she likes nagi, then why did she go on a date with you?" he asked, looking at shiloh.

"well uh, i might have an answer for that." keri said, looking at me sympathetically. "what?" i questioned, watching as she fiddled with the hem of her uniform skirt. "well uh, this was like, just earlier, 'n i highkey forgot about it so don't get mad." keri looked down, then back up at me.

"it was right after gym, i just finished getting changed and i see her talking with this group of preppy girls? now me being the opp i am, i was eavesdropping.." keri sighed, leaning into sae.