FINALE.

AND I KNOW I'VE KISSED YOU BEFORE,
BUT I DIDNT DO IT RIGHT.

CAN I TRY AGAIN, TRY AGAIN, TRY AGAIN?
TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?
AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?

‼️tws‼️
mentions of death

(ps, ty -issza for the gecko name and the dog name 💀)

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

a part of me wondered if i should have gone to school, but i felt at peace as i sat at mother's grave. (lain with the bombs‼️)

"mom, i met a boy. crazy, right?" i laughed softly, sitting on my knees infront of the grave. "he's really cute. lazy, but cute." i spoke, watching my breath vaporize in the air. it was a cold day today.

smiling, i put my hands on my thighs. "his hair almost looks like the snow, and his eyes are grey!" i exclaimed, thinking about the boy.

i looked at the grave, smiling sadly.

' MICHIKO L/N
1964-2020
A BELOVED MOTHER, WIFE, AND SISTER. '

"we got a cat too, mama. or well, i did. i named him gojo catoru, you know, your favorite character? looks just like him." i smiled, standing up and bowing my head. "bye, mama. i'll come see you again next year." i spoke before walking to my father's grave, which was right next to my mothers.

i told him the same story, and it was almost like i could feel a warmth behind me as i did so. i brushed it off and bid him goodbye, seeing  kylo by the gates.

"you wanna go to school, or no?" he asked, unlocking the car and getting in. "no, i think i'll stay home. didn't miki get a gecko? what'd she name it?" i inquired, looking at my brother.

he groaned and rolled his eyes. "you've fucking infected her, she named it 'gecko suguru'" he deadpanned, looking at me. i laughed at him, covering my mouth as i did so.

"i should take your ass to school just for that, but you're lucky im such a good nii-san. what happened to you calling me that, huh? it was probably that boy." kylo grumbled as he gripped the steering wheel. i snorted, "okay, nii-san, thank you for letting me stay home." i joked, looking out the window.

we got home about 15 minutes later, but kylo just dropped me off since he had some date to go on. world must be freezing over.

i walked inside, taking off my shoes and hanging up my coat. "awwee, hi handsomee!" i cooed at gojo, who lazily approached me. i flopped down on the couch, turning on the tv to watch a kdrama.