003

DO YOU HEAR IT TOO?
IT'S LIKE A SUMMER SHOWER.

(oc action+ crack action)
2.3k

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟗𝐓𝐇

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟗𝐓𝐇

i woke up to a pawing at my side, and soft tugging on my hair. i scrunched up my face, cuddling into my surprisingly warm pillow more. until i noticed it was moving up and down.

and then i paid attention to the pawing on my side. i opened my eyes, and looked up to see nagi braiding my hair. or well, trying to, that is. "oh, g'morning y/n." nagi whispered, giving me a soft smile. i blushed, averting my gaze from the boy.

"what time is it?" i asked softly, not bothering to move. if nagi liking another girl means i stop getting cuddles, then i may aswell revel in the moment.

"'s like, 5:30..we should go back to sleep." nagi mumbled, wrapping his arms around me. "nagi, do you even have your uniform?" i asked, about to fall asleep myself. "yes." he said. i wrapped my leg around his waist, deciding to get comfy for another hour or so.

i slept for longer than an hour. "y/n. what the fuck?" kylo sneered, standing in the doorway of my room. i sat up as quickly as i could, causing gojo to hiss, and nagi to whine.

"shit, kylo. it's not what it looks like!" i groaned, putting my hand on my head and climbing out of bed, waking nagi up in the process.

"you know what, whatever. hurry up, the bus gets here in 15 minutes." he scoffed, walking away. i shook nagi's shoulder, waking him up some more. "nagi, we have 15 minutes you dumbass, get up!" i exclaimed, running into my bathroom to get changed into my uniform. luckily, when i opened the door to let him in to brush his teeth, nagi was already changed.

we finished getting ready in five minutes, and after giving gojo food we were at the bus stop with 2 minutes to spare. it was almost as if the world was punishing me, because guess who was there? naomi.

she smiled when she saw us walking toward the bus stop, and the only thing running through my mind was when the FUCK she started riding the bus. i was lost in thought while they talked for the two minutes we had to wait for the bus.

i absentmindedly walked on, making my way towards the back to my friend keri, who gave me a weird look. "what the fuck happened to you bitch?" she asked, moving one of the speakers on her headphones behind her ears.

i sat down next to her, and sighed. "rough morning." i said, and keri didnt press on. even though she could a bit brash at times, she was a food friend. she reminded me of shiloh, in a way.

i leaned my head on her shoulder, and closed my eyes. the amount of silence we could get from just us two on the bus was nice, until my stomach growled. keri reached into her backpack, taking out a bag of hi-chews.