002

AND I HEAR MY HEART BREAKING TONIGHT,
I HEAR MY HEART BREAKING TONIGHT.
not proofread
1.9k words

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟖𝐓𝐇

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟖𝐓𝐇

my legs were killing me.

to nobody's surprise, having two grown men dead asleep on your legs for 8 hours actully hurts. i sighed softly and massaged my thigh. i looked at the clock on the teacher's desk, secretly happy that it was going to be lunch soon.

the bell soon rang, and i decided i'd meet up with nagi and reo in their class. on my way there, i saw a girl talking to nagi. hiding behind the corner, i watched as the girl held onto his arm, and how he didn't push her off.

i decided i'd skip out on lunch today, my appetite was gone. i clasped my hands together and walked into my next class, which was thankfully empty.

i felt horrible for feeling jealous. it's not like he likes me, anyway. i tried to push the churning feeling in my stomach away, and just played random games on my phone after putting it on dnd.

i ended up leaving school early, much to shiloh's dismay. i texted kylo, asking if he could come pick me up, and to my surprise, he said yes. unfortunately though, this was one of the 4 classes i had with nagi and reo, who, at first i thought didn't care. but my 300 notifications said otherwise.

i was waiting patiently for the office to call me down, when i heard soft laughing from behind me. i didn't need to look to see it was nagi and the other girl.

thankfully, i didnt have to wait long, as my name was already being called down. i was out of the classroom in 3 seconds tops.

i knew i was overreacting, im more than self aware. but it hurt, bad. figuratively and literally. one day he's cuddling me, talking about how soft my skin is, and now he's all over another girl? at the end of the day, it's not my problem, it's nagi's life.

i set my things in the back of kylo's car, hopping into the passenger seat. "what happened?" my brother asked, monotonous. i threw my head back, letting out a dramatic sigh.

"just, stressed." i breathed out, just barely noticing him glance at me for a moment. "well, you mind picking up miki while i go pick up a package from the post office, do you?" he asked, turning down the radio. "yeah, haven't seen her in like, 2 days anyway." i said, forgetting about nagi and the girl.

kylo dropped me off, and i waited for miki to find me. "nee-san!!" she shrilled, running towards me with her arms out. "hey, miki. you miss me?" i said, smiling as i picked her up off the ground. "mhm!! nii-chan got boring to be around." she whined, laying her head on my shoulder.

i laughed, "both of them?" i asked, looking at her. "yes!! they're so meann!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands around my neck.

we sat down by the pickup area, and she bombarded me with questions. "where were you? who were you with? did you guys go see kitties? can we get a kitty?" and literally anything else her little mind can think of. about 2-3 minutes later, kylo came back, and we got in his car.