Chapter 5

Later that night Jacob called Grace, "Hey, look I'm really sorry. Forgive me?" She responded, "Never do that again. To be honest, I don't even want to see your face or hear your voice." He replied, "Remember our talk in first period on how that I wasn't going to be serious about our relationship? I'm going to be 'with' Alexa till Friday. Then after school I'm going to tell her that I don't have feelings for her anymore. For just this week only we can be in a relationship outside of school?" Grace whispered, "Okay," Jacob exclaimed, "I love you so much. Are you busy on Friday night? I was thinking we could go the movies." Grace nodded, "Okay, bye." She hung up and went to bed.

At school the next morning Grace starting to build a friendship with these girls: Madison, Hannah, China, Abby, and Arianna. They ended up having a ton in common; so they exchanged phone numbers. At lunch Grace sat with them. The one table they normally sat at could sit 5 because it had one chair on either end. At the end of lunch Grace told them, "Thank you guys so much for letting me sit with you guys! It means so much to have such a great group of people that care about each others' feelings. I definitely hang out with you guys more." Hannah replied, "Your so welcome! We all are going to the beach on Saturday, we were wondering if you wanted to come with us?" Grace nodded. Arianna said, "Okay, great! We will discuss it at lunch tomorrow." Grace replied, "Xoxo."

At the last bell Jacob came sprinting out the door when he saw me pass, "Hey Grace I really need to talk to you." Grace ignored him and kept walking. She hurried to her car. Later that night when she was on ooVoo with: Madison, Hannah, China, Abby, and Arianna Jacob beeped in, "Hey girls could I call you back. I have to take a very important call." She hung up and answered Jacob, "What to you want?" He responded, "I just wanted to tell you, I'm off for Friday night and we are really done." She exclaimed, "Ha like I even cared? You were probably faking the whole relationship out huh?" Jacob mumbled, "Um no I was serious." Grace answered quickly, "Sure." Then she hung up and called the girls back.

They asked who called, "It was Jacob." Madison wondered, "What the hell did that loser want?" Grace replied, "He just broke up with me." Arianna said, "I thought he broke up with you when Alexa threw your milk carton on him and blamed it on you." She replied, "No. Its a really long story." China answered, "Well we got time." Grace replied, "Okay. So in first period yesterday Jacob told me that the break up with me was going to be fake and that he was going to pretend to be with Alexa. Then he sent me a text saying that he was going to be with Alexa until the end of the week. In the meantime he told me we can be in a relationship at home and hate each other in public. Just now he called me and told me that we were done and was in love with Alexa." Abby answered, "Wow, what a loser he is." The rest of the girls said, "Yea." Grace replied, "Its getting really late. I have to go. There is more to the story that I will tell in the morning. I also have a plan that I want to discuss tomorrow too; that I will do on Friday. Sweet dreams sweet peas." Grace hung up and went to bed.