2

You ran up to your room to put on your baggiest sweats. 'I can't believe I just did that! And in these panties! Why did I have to be wearing these panties! That's so embarrassing! And I could feel him stare at me when I was running away.' You thought as you searched through your clothes. After changing you couldn't decide if you should go back down or not, if you hid in your room that would just make it more uncomfortable tomorrow. You slowly slipped back down the stairs. You found law ogling at the fridge.
"You didn't have any food in there so I bought some stuff." You said startling him. He looked at you almost like he was dissatisfied with your new outfit.
"Sorry about that, I don't eat here too much, I usually just eat take out." He said before his eye's landed on the loaf of bread on the counter, he glared angrily at it.
"Haha what did that bread ever do to you?" You asked. He blushed. Only now did you notice he had completely unbuttoned his shirt.... he was much more built than you'd expected, your eyes had wandered down past his pecs and his abs and landed on the v line that disappeared beneath the hem of his pants.
"You don't have to stare you know." He said. You didn't even realize how long you'd been looking at his bare chest, you decided to play it off like you were examining the tattoos on his chest.

"Oh sorry I just never realized that you had so many tattoos." You said.
"Yep. More than you can see." He said with a smirk.
"Well that's intriguing.." you muttered.
He turned to you and staring in your eyes he slowly took off his shirt. It was like the man was trying to seduce you. You didn't even like him before today and now you felt like a dog in heat.
He set his shirt on the counter and turned around so you could see his back piece.
You studied each curve of his muscles, every vein, oh and the tattoo, that was nice too.

"Wow..." is all you could say. You reached out to touch the line that went over a small scar but just then he turned around and your hand landed on his pec. His eyes went wide and he was going to pull away when he noticed how focused you were on his body.
Law knew he was attractive, he took care of his body. He just didn't show it off to anyone very often. The look you had on your face as your hand slowly caressed the line that intersected his chest, you looked so beautiful and serene. He tucked some hair behind your ear and you snapped out of your trance. You jumped back a little.
"I-I'm sorry!" You said throwing your hands up in defense. And then you ran away again.

Law was left shirtless and longing for touch. He couldn't get that image of your face out of his head and then the memory of your sexy little ass bouncing up the stairs crept in and he couldn't handle it. He put some food down for bepo and quickly went upstairs. He was about to go into his room when he turned and stared at your door. You hadn't even been here a full day and he was already a mess. He wanted nothing more than to barge into your room and fuck you silly but he still had some self control. He went into his room and shut the door.
You heard law go into his room. 'God what happened to me back there? I've never really liked him before, but he's letting me live here in this beautiful home and he is being so nice and the way he hugged bepo was so adorable, and I guess I never realized just how sexy he really is. I shouldn't have done that either way but I really wish I hadn't run away again. I should go apologize for touching him. God the way his skin felt on my finger tips! Okay okay time to apologize.' You thought before getting up and creeping your head out your door. You were about to knock when you heard some weird sounds. You couldn't tell what it was through the door so you slowly opened the door just a crack and then you saw it.

Law was sprawled out on the bed, his right hand jerking himself off while his left held the spot on his chest where you had touched him. He was grunting and sweating as he violently pleasured himself. You would normally be disgusted by something like this but with him? Apparently you thought it was sexy. You couldn't stop staring. He muttered something.
"God Y/n what are you doing to me." He said.
You almost died right there, so this was because of you? Was he that deprived of human contact or does he really just like you. You couldn't stand by anymore so you slammed the door wide open. Law stopped and nearly rolled off the other side of the bed to hide. He frantically tried to cover himself up.
"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled at you. You didn't respond you just stomped your way over to him and before he could say anything you leaned down and kissed him. He grabbed you and pulled you on top of him never breaking the kiss. You attacked each others mouths like you were starving. His hands glided over your body. You quickly pulled your shirt off revealing your voluptuous chest. His hands latched onto your breasts and began massaging. He started rolling his hips beneath you, hitting your clit in just the right way. You grinded against his hard member as you stared into his dark grey eyes. Suddenly he flipped you beneath him and tore off your clothes. He couldn't take it anymore. "Y/n you shouldn't have come in here."  He said before kissing you hard. Then you felt him penetrate you, his long member skillfully found all the right spots. You were nearly drooling with ecstasy. One more thrust of his cock and you were cumming so hard.. but then you woke up.
'What the actual fuck? How much of that was a dream?' You looked at your fingers and remembered the feeling of his soft skin. Oh shit so you actually touched his chest like that and then ran away, then you came up here and fell asleep and had a sex dream about him?! 

This is bad.