5

Before you did anything Law opened the drawer in his nightstand and pulled out a condom. Right as he was about to rip it open with his teeth, the doorbell rang bringing things to a halt.
"Don't move a muscle." Law said before quickly going down to the door.

You couldn't make out the frantic shouting but you recognized one of the voices. Chopper.(he works with law at the hospital) You ran downstairs to find chopper and some people you didn't know.
You waved at chopper right as he was turning to run back to the car.
"I'm so sorry y/n, I have to go." Law said as he threw on his lab coat and shoes.
Right before law grabbed the door you ran over and kissed him on the cheek.
"You got this. I'll be here when you get home." You whispered as you opened the door for him.
Law blushed and ran out the door.

You waited and waited but eventually you succumbed to your tiredness. It was late afternoon when law finally came home. Bepo didn't come to greet him at the door which was odd for the fuzz ball. Law trudged upstairs to find you sprawled out asleep on his bed with bepo at your feet. Law shooed bepo off the bed. He wanted to stare at you but he was exhausted. He crawled up your sleeping figure and layed on top of you, waking you up. Before you could say anything he was asleep on your chest. You were surprised by his actions but happy to be so close to him. You ran your fingers through his messy hair until you too had fallen back to sleep.

You woke around nine p.m. Law had somehow gone from laying on you to spooning you. His muscular body wrapped around you so perfectly. You wished you could stay like that forever but you had to pee so bad. You slowly snuck out of his grasp and ran to the bathroom for relief.

When you came back Law was changing with the door wide open. You were basically in a trance as your eyes traced over his form. You had seen a glimpse yesterday but nothing like this. You watched the muscles in his back before your eyes travelled down to his juicy ass, his toned legs. He slowly turned around to find you in awe of his body.
He smirked and stood as if to show himself off. Your eyes traveled back up from his muscular legs and landed on his massive cock. Your mouth literally fell open. You couldn't take your eyes off of it, it's swollen redish tan head, it's long veiny shaft, the little short black hairs that accented around it's base and not to mention the large balls hiding behind it. You could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter the longer you stared.
You snapped out of it when Law finally pulled his sweats on.

"Sorry to cut the show short, but I was starting to feel a little objectified." Law said sarcastically as he smirked at you. You blushed wildly.
"I-I... God.." you uttered.
"Use your words y/n" law said in a commanding tone.
"I waited for you last night. Is everything okay?" You asked as you stepped closer to him.

"Everyone was called in. There was a mass poisoning of a bunch of children. It took a long time and it got pretty gruesome for a few of them but they're all out of the woods for the time being." He said.
"Oh my god that's terrible! Wait for now?" You asked.
"Yes. The poison isn't a strain we've ever seen before and some of its affects couldn't be reversed, which likely means the majority of them won't live long lives. The hospital is setting up a research team for their case." He said.

"That is just awful." You said as you pulled him into a hug.

After a few minutes of just holding you in his arms Law finally spoke.
"Thank you for waiting for me, I liked coming home to you in here." He said.
"I like being here... with you." You said blushing.

Law lifted your chin and planted a chaste kiss on your lips. 
Just before you could return his kiss your phone rang.
You ran to answer it, Law stared at listened to you speak " Yes? I apologize sir, I'll do anything I can to help. Yes. Okay I'll be there asap." You hung up.
"I'm sorry Law, I have to go." You said before running back to your room and packing a small bag. Law was going to say something but you just ran past him and out the door.
"Who could that have been? Is it her job? She never really told me what it was, I guess I have to ask when she comes home." Law thought out loud.

Law expected you to be home the next day or so but you had been gone a week. In that time Law had been working with the research team at the hospital to try and work on a cure to save those kids. But suddenly all of the children were taken by a government representative and the research was shut down. Law wanted nothing more than to come home and tell you about it, which was strange since he kept everything to himself for the most part. You weren't home yet and Law was starting to get worried.

Law texted Luffy that he needed to talk to him and his friends about you.

LAW'S POV
I showed up at the house Luffy and his friend group shared. Luffy was happy to see me as always, the others were nice enough.
"So what's up? You said you wanted to talk about Y/n?" Nami asked.
"Yes. She got a call from someone I assume was her superior then she packed a bag and left. I've tried messaging her and I've gotten no response, that was two weeks ago." I told them.

They all fell silent and looked around at each other.
"Traffy I'm surprised you're so worried about her, last she told me you two didn't see each other much." Robin said.
"I assume she hasn't told you what her job is. I mean it is on a need to know basis." Nami said.

I was shocked. I didn't think she had a high up job anywhere since she's only been doing it a few weeks and before that she had been living in her car.

"She works for a secret intelligence agency." Luffy blurted out. Everyone yelled at him.

"How do we know if she's okay." Is all I could say.

They all just stared at me.