13

"Alright I know you are a swordsman like Zoro. So do you want a sword fight?" You asked Law.

"I don't want to fight you. Not at all." Law replied.
You picked up your sword and drew it from its sheath. As you walked towards him he looked away as if to say no.
When you reached him you held your sword to his throat.
"You told me I had to prove I could beat you all. You obviously think you are the best fighter here so I gave you the courtesy of beating the others first. But it doesn't matter which of you all is the best fighter because I will always be better." You said to him.

The others wanted to say something but they had all been bested by you so they held their tongues and watched with anticipation.

"Y/n you've proved that you are strong enough for this. I'm not fighting you." Law said looking into your eyes.

You glared at him with a fire like intensity.
"DRAW YOUR SWORD!" You yelled at him and gnashed your teeth.

He begrudgingly drew his sword and just before he could drop it on the ground like he planned, you attacked.  He barely had time to block your hit. He was shocked that you were actually fighting like you were going to kill him.

You would strike and he would block, over and over again.
"FIGHT ME!" You screamed.

"FOR WHAT? I LOVE YOU WHY WOULD I TRY TO ATTACK YOU?" He yelled back.

*** On the other side of the yard****
"Did he just say he loved her?" Ussop whispered
"Well duh" Nami replied.
"They've been falling for each other since day one" Robin said.
"Then why are they fighting?" Chopper asked.
"Because Y/n feels like he's babying her, like he's treating her like she's weak." Nami said.
"But really he just wants to protect her because he's afraid of losing her." Robin said.

*** Back to the fight ****

Law was still only blocking and you were only getting more and more  frustrated.

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT YOUR PLAN DIDN'T INVOLVE YOU LIVING!" You screamed at him in tears.

Law finally took a strike and knocked your sword from your hands. You ran at him and punched at his chest with tears streaming down your face.
Law dropped his sword and just hugged you even as you were still beating on his chest.

You finally gave in and crumbled in his arms.

"Why would you tell me that?" You said still crying.

"Because, you came in and messed with the plan. You made me want to have a life with you. You changed everything. You made me care about what's going to happen to me after this fight." He said.

"You asshole!" You said.

*Tsk* "Hey I'm trying to be honest here! I love you okay! I love you and I'm going to make it through this!" He said with frustration.

"Not without me!" You shouted.

"Fine! Fine! You can come along but if things start going sideways... Cook! If things start going sideways you have to get Y/N out!" He shouted at Sanji.

"Of course I'll protect my sweet Y/N!..... but not for you, bastard." Sanji mumbled that last part. 

You threw your shoe hitting Sanji straight in the face, making everyone laugh.

You remained in the back yard with Law as the others retreated into their house.
"I need you to hear me Y/N..." law said while embracing you.

"I know how strong you are, I never doubted your abilities... I doubted mine. You do things to me, things I never could've anticipated. I didn't have weaknesses and now you are my weakness. I know if that man learns about our plan he will come after you and that scares the hell out of me." He said.

You stared at law with a blank expression.

He stared back at you looking more and more frustrated by the second.
He was about to speak when you interrupted.

"Let him come... after learning about everything he's done, everything he's done to you he should be the one who's scared. Of me" you said with a dark threatening aura around you.

Law couldn't look away, completely oblivious to your aura, he was smitten. No one had ever shown so much love toward him. Pink dusted his cheeks as he looked at your angry expression.

You finally snapped out of your angry ramblings to find law with a small smile and blush on his face.
You seized the moment and captured his lips in a chaste kiss. Your friends just so happened to all be staring out the window at you guys and you heard them all gasp.

After making your way inside you and Law sat down with the gang to discuss a plan of action.

"Okay so I say we infiltrate the base here and send Luffy and Robin this way whi-"
Law was saying when you cut him off.

"What the hell is this? Law what am I looking at?" You asked and everyone looked annoyed.

"This is doflamingos base" law said.

"No it's not. This may have been his base last time you were there but this is nothing but a drug warehouse now." You said.

"What! Traffy!" Nami said.

"Ussop let me see your laptop." You said.

After typing at what seemed to be a thousand words per minute you had pulled up and printed the lay out for the current base of operations for the mafia boss.

"Okay this is the new base which we will infiltrate. Doflamingos office is here. But we will have to get past the family heads here and here" You said as you pointed and circled spots on the map.

As the night went on the gang was impressed with you even more than they had been after your fights.

You came up with a cohesive plan with them then left.

On the drive home law was quiet.

You went inside and set a second copy of the map down on the table and pulled Law over to the couch.

"What are you doing Y/n?"

"We both know that if I had given them the real location for his office that Luffy and Zoro would've gone straight there and ruined the entire operation." You said

You proceeded to explain that you'd set Luffy and Zoro up to fight the strongest heads of the family so that you and Law could go to Doflamingos real location and take the fight in your own hands.

"Y/n you are truly amazing you know that?" He said.

"Of course I do" you said back with a giggle.

Law pounced on you kissing you passionately.
You would've put up a fight if you hadn't been feeling like a release too.

Things got heated quickly. His strong hands caressed every inch of your body. You couldn't stop the soft mewls coming from your mouth.....