6

THIRD PERSON

You were called by your superior to come into headquarters to be briefed on the new case. Your official title is technologies professional, but it's a lot more intense than it sounds. You work for an independent secret agency which you found out about through Luffy's brother after you got fired from the government. Sabo reached out after you had been shot down by almost all of the big military and intelligence agencies because the government had put you on a 'do not hire' list.

You were finally able to take a break and come home.
You walked in the door and bepo came up to greet you. You missed his cute fluffy butt!
You went up stairs to grab some clothes before heading to the shower. Just as you were turning on the shower the bathroom door slammed open. It was Law he looked exhausted. You didn't even think to cover yourself up but before you could say a word Law hugged you tight. You hugged him back and almost started crying. You didn't realize how much you had missed him.

"I was so worried about you.. Please don't do that to me again." Law said quietly. You were surprised he was so upset. He didn't seem to get emotional often.
"I'm sorry Law. I'm not supposed to talk about my job, and I'm not allowed to use my phone while I'm there." You said as you pulled away from the hug.
Law didn't want to let you go so he just held you a little more loosely so you could look at each other.
"Sixteen days. You were gone sixteen days. I even went to Luffy's place to ask if they knew where you were. When he told me you worked for a secret intelligence agency I was shocked but it didn't put my mind at ease." Law said

"Sabo told Luffy and he told everyone else. None of them were even supposed to know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you what was going on. Now can I shower and then we can talk after?" You asked.
Law looked down only now realizing how naked you were. He blushed but didn't let go of you.

"Fine you can come too." You said before you unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall off his shoulders. He slid his pants and boxers off and followed you into the large shower.

You lathered yourself with the soap as Law just watched. He grabbed the shampoo and put it in your hair. He massaged it in with his gentle fingers. He rinsed the shampoo out of your hair then started littering your body with kisses. You put your hands on his bare shoulders to hold yourself still as the feeling of his lips on your wet body was making your knees weak.
You pulled his head  down to your breasts where he licked and kissed and sucked as you washed his hair, running your fingers through his thick black locks.  You were both in heaven.

He had left quite a few hickeys on your breasts before he headed down your body. Kissing as he made his way down to your womanhood. His hands roamed your legs before lifting one over his shoulder. You were caught off guard as he immediately devoured your pussy. You couldn't stop the loud moans and heavy breathing from escaping you. His tongue circled and attacked your clit non stop until you were screaming his name and squirting on his face. Your orgasm didn't stop him, after slurping up your juices he continued his assault on your clit. You were climbing another high when he slowly inserted a finger then another, pumping them in and out of your wet hole until he found that special spot inside you. He stroked it lovingly and you nearly collapsed from the overstimulation. You came all over him a second time and he licked it all up. He placed you leg back down and stood up before rinsing his face of your excess cum. 
You were still holding onto him for support and pulling yourself together while he rinsed you off. He turned the water off and shook his head like a dog. You finally came down from your high when he was finished toweling you off.
"Law..... You.... What..." you couldn't put your words together. He smirked at you and you could tell he wasn't finished yet.
You were going to put your clothes on but you found yourself staring at his massive cock. You had tried to keep your eyes off it in the shower but now that he was drying his hair off you stared unapologetically. He was very erect and that's when you realized how huge he actually was. You were practically drooling when he noticed you staring.
"Jesus I'm just a piece of meat to you aren't I?"  He said jokingly.
You would normally shy away after a joke like that but you were still very hot from him ravishing you.
"Not exactly but I do want to taste you." You said looking into his eyes. He blushed wildly as you approached him. You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bathroom into his room, he watched your ass the whole way. You pushed him down on the bed and knelt between his legs. He watched you like a hawk as you began.
You slowly kissed around his cock then licked up the shaft. You kissed his tip before you circled your tongue around it. You slowly took him into your mouth more and more as you bobbed your head until he was hitting the back of your throat. You swirled your tongue around his tip and around the shaft every once and a while until you decided to do it. He hit the back of your throat and then you went even further. You deep throated him until he was sweating and panting and clawing at the bed sheets.
"Oh..... fuck...." He said. You grabbed his hand and put it on the back of your head to indicate that he could do as he pleased. Your eyes were tearing up but you were loving this. You caressed his balls and that was it. He grabbed your head and thrusted about three times before absolutely exploding in your mouth. You pulled back and coughed a bit after trying to swallow all of his cum. He collapsed back onto the bed panting.

You wiped your mouth clean and grabbed a towel to clean him off.
He was already hard again just at the touch of you wiping his thigh off.
Your eyes widened at the sight.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you into the bed. He kissed you passionately and his body wanted nothing more than to pound you into the mattress.
"You are mindblowing." He said between kisses.
"I have wanted this for so long." He said. And you paused.
"How long?" You teased
"Since that first night I saw your juicy little ass bounce up the stairs. I don't think I have cummed like that to just the thought of someone before" he admitted while blushing.
"I have been dreaming about you since that day I touched your chest. Such a small amount of contact with you and it was like you were a drug.
I thought it would get better if I ever got more but now I think I'm going to be stuck on you forever." You said.

"Y/n I've never felt like this about anyone before. I've never worried about someone so much. I've never told anyone about my life before. I keep to myself and don't let anyone in because of what happened with my family and then corazon.  I've been numb since then. But ever since I first saw you it's like I had this warmth in me." He said.

You stared at him in shock. You hadn't thought he felt anything towards you before now.

"I have to be honest when Luffy asked if you could stay here I couldn't resist. You've intrigued me for a long time. I feel like I'm dreaming this." He said.