4

Things with Law were much better than before. You stopped avoiding him and you started talking a lot more before he left for work and when he got home. You'd even go on walks with him and Bepo sometimes. You've been working random odd jobs while you search for something permanent.

One night you had been waiting up for Law to get home, he was later than usual but you wanted to tell him the good news, you finally got the job you'd been searching for! About two hours after the usual time, Law came home. He seemed upset.

"Hey are you okay?" You asked.
"I don't want to talk about it." He said angrily.
"Oh. Okay. Sorry.... Well I have some good news!" You said trying to cheer him up.
"I'm going to bed." He said before going to his room.
You were upset. It felt like he just became that guy you used to see at Luffy's parties. Rude and dismissive. Had he just been playing nice these past few weeks? You were tempted to go give him a piece of your mind but you decided against it.

You woke up and made yourself breakfast then left for your new job. When Law got up a few hours later he payed no mind to you not being there or making breakfast for him. But after a couple days of that along with you being in bed when he got home he wondered what was up. You had become close so this was weird.

You got home from work and made yourself dinner then hopped in the shower. Law got home early from a 18 hour shift so he decided he would shower. He was exhausted after a four hour surgery so he walked into the bathroom and stripped without noticing the steam. He pulled back the shower curtain and you screamed.
"AAAAAA LAW WHAT THE HELL!"
You screamed as you tried to cover yourself.
Law stared a moment then jumped and turned around. "OH GOD SORRY! WHY DIDNT YOU LOCK THE DOOR!"  He yelled back at you.
"YOURE NEVER HOME THIS EARLY! IVE NEVER NEEDED TO!" You screamed.
Law quickly slipped his pants back on and left.

'Jesus Christ that was traumatic. Did he really not notice I was in here? Fucking hell. I was so mad at him but fuck... he's even sexier than I imagined.' You thought

'Fuck. That was bad. She was already angry at me and now she's going to hate me. But damn... I knew she was sexy but... wow.' Law thought.

You quickly finished your shower and went back to your room to hide.
Law showered relatively quickly then went downstairs for a glass of whiskey.

You wandered down to the kitchen to get a snack and saw law standing there sipping on his drink with his hair all damp and only his sweats on. That was a sight to behold.

"Uh. Hey." You said after staring for a moment.
Law looked over at you then quickly looked away.
"Hey.. sorry about that before, my head was somewhere else and I didn't notice you were in there, I promise I wasn't trying to creep on you or anything."  He said
"Oh it's alright. At least it was a fair trade..." you said with a wink.
Law blushed and looked away.

"Are you okay?"You asked

"Yeah I just had a long day." He replied.

"Kinda like the other day?" You asked.
"No. I'm sorry I was so rude that night. I lost a patient after working on him for three hours. I haven't lost a patient in a while and it's always hard." He said before sipping his whiskey.

"I'm sorry." You said as you filled a glass of wine.

"I never got a chance to ask, what was your good news? I feel like I haven't seen you all week." Law said.

"We'll I wasn't just avoiding you. I finally got a job, one I've been wanting for a long time." You said.

"Oh yeah? That's great..." he said.

You play punched him in the arm.
"You could sound more excited than that!" You joked.

"Haha sorry. It just means I'm- Bepo isn't going to see you as much." Law tried to play it cool.

"Actually after they're done training me I'll be able to work from home most days. So Bepo won't have to worry." You said slightly making fun of him.

"Oh that's good." Law said blushing.

You two made some small talk and both had a few more drinks. You'd continued your conversation on the couch.

"Wait so you are only a year older than me? How are you a surgeon?" You asked.

"It's kind of a long story actually." He said scratching his head.

"I have time!" You said.

Law told you the whole story and by the end of it you were choking back tears. You basically tackled him in a hug, knocking him on his back on the couch.

"Im so sorry Law! I can't believe that all happened to you and you still want to save people! You're such a good guy!" You said whilst squeezing him.

Law couldn't move, he just blushed wildly as you held him tight. You didn't realize your compromising position, you were on top of law with your legs on either side of his thighs, basically straddling him.
You sat up and felt something throb underneath you then it hit you but you didn't know what to do. Half of you wanted to run away and the other just wanted to indulge. Maybe it was the alcohol but you tried something. You rolled your hips slightly.
Law shut his eyes tight and you felt him get harder underneath you.
"Oh I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Let me just-"
You played dumb and went to get off of him, but he grabbed you by your waist so you wouldn't move.
Law stared up at you with a sadistic lust in his eye. It's like you set off a switch in him.
"Don't do that. I can't figure you out. You act all in to me and then you run away and I don't see you for days. What do you want?" He said holding you still on his lap.

You ran your hand along the lines of his chest tattoo and then spoke.
"You're one to talk. One day you act like a bastard then the next you're being all nice to me. Then there's days like today when I feel like you're just toying with me you sexy prick." You said still paying more attention to his body that him.

Law grabbed your hand to make you stop touching his bare chest.
"Me toying with you? How so?" He asked.
"I mean my first night living here you basically did a strip tease. Then I thought I got to know you and I like it but then you lash out at me and make me reconsider everything. Then you walk into my shower and my god. And now you're just walking around all wet and half naked! Are you trying to make me lose my mind!" You say.
Law smirked and slightly rolled his hips beneath you. The sound that came out of your mouth was music to his ears.
"That first night I wanted to test the waters after you greeted me in that sexy underwear I needed to see if you had any of the same feelings as I did. I hadn't expected you to touch me though, and I've been craving your touch ever since. Today really was an accident, a very sexy accident. And I walk around like this all the time you are just usually asleep." He said.
You blushed at him. You had an idea and you acted on it. You grabbed his shoulders and kissed him roughly.

Law was in shock for a moment but quickly returned your kiss with passion. It was a firey kiss, tongues clashing and heavy breathing. Every time one of you would break for air the other couldn't wait to get back to it. Law rolled his hips once or twice and so did you. Slowly you both were grinding each other so hard that it felt like your clothes would burn from the friction.

You broke away from the kiss and sat up on him using his chest to hold yourself steady as you tried to catch your breath, neither of you stoping the motions of your hips.
"Law I- I don't-" you we're about to say you don't want to do this on the couch but Law cut you off.

Law stopped moving and after a few moments so did you. "If you don't want to do this tell me now." He said.

You stared at him and spoke.
"I don't want to do this... on the couch" you said.
Law exhaled dramatically.
"God you scared me." He said before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder like a sack of flour then heading upstairs.
You liked the view you had of his butt from this angle and took the moment to cop a feel.
"Haha you like my ass? I didn't expect that." Law said.

Law squeezed one of your ass cheeks right before tossing you down on his bed.