Chapter 1

Uzumaki Naruto was a man who believed in destiny. Now, don't take him wrong, he wasn't the kind of a believer to sit, and wait for his destiny to happen. No. He was one of those fighters to get it. To change what was decided about him. He was a man of his word, and he wouldn't let anything to keep him from him way. He was-

"Naruto! Go to number 3 quick!"

Naruto sighed as he balanced the tray he was carrying on his left arm. Whom was he fooling? He was a waiter here, in this ridiculously expensive and fancy restaurant. The guests' one shoe tie was equal to Naruto's a month of salary. And he was trying to survive with the same amount. Sighing yet again, Naruto headed towards the table. Nobody had said life was fair, Naruto knew it better than anybody.

Putting a smile on his face, Naruto moved with quick steps.

"Sorry for the wait," He said cheerfully, yet politely as he put one of the plates in front of the pink haired woman.

She nodded at him, and Naruto turned to serve to the man. But before he could, he felt a hand on his ass, groping the flesh roughly. Eyes widening, Naruto jumped and turned to the man.

He had jet black hair, framing his beautiful face, and dark, dark eyes that were enough to make somebody feel unsure about their own very self. A confident smirk was covering his lips and that was what set Naruto off.

"B-Bastard!" He shouted without thinking. "Pervert!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uchiha Sasuke was a man who believed in himself. There was no other thing he trusted in his life. Then again he didn't have a life that was a... life? It contained only sleep, work and food when he remembered it. Everyday was the same as the day before. The only thing that gave him satisfaction was his job, and scaring his employees with his death glare. And now, he was in the middle of a meeting, all the more fun for him.

"So, you're saying that you won't make it in time?" He asked to his board member in a deadly calm voice.

Everybody around the table held their breaths as they watched Sasuke's face. The young CEO of Uchiha Corporations raised an eyebrow as he waited for an answer.

"U... Uchiha-san-"

"You know I don't accept anything less than perfection," Sasuke cut the man off.

"Yes, sir!" The man bowed. "You'll have it on time and it'll be perfect as you wish!"

"Good, you better make sure of it," Sasuke said as he stood up. "We're done for today. I expect everybody's reports on my desk tomorrow. Good evening."

He left the meeting room as the board members bowed to him. He went to his spacious office and got his bag and jacket, and left the plaza quickly.

He loosened his tie as his driver took him to the Uchiha mansion. He was sure that his wife was waiting for him at the front door. Sasuke sighed as he looked out of the window. What was the meaning of celebrating a meaningless event such as marriage? Everybody got married every day, what was the big deal?

He wasn't wrong at his predicament as he saw a flash of pink hair and an extra short, little black dress. His wife got in the car quickly and smiled at him widely,

"Good evening Sasuke-san!"

Sasuke frowned at Sakura's loud voice and nodded at him. "How were the things at the mansion today?"

"Good, no problems," Sakura nodded with a smile. "How was your day?"

"Good," Sasuke mumbled as he shrugged and turned to his window again.