✿49

I gave a second chance to Cupid~

Next day.

"Good morning! You won't believe what happened last night? Your sister legit followed me back on Instagram", Jaemin excitedly said as soon as he saw a sleepy Jeno coming downstairs while he was preparing breakfast for the mini family.

The light brown-haired guy looked at him in disbelief. "Is it... something to be so happy about?"

"OFCOURSE!!!", the other one exclaimed. "Eunseo had been ignoring me for a while."

"I mean it's absolutely your fault. So, I don't blame my sister." Jeno shrugged his shoulders and sat on the bar stool, pouring himself a glass of cold water.

"Jeno, you are forgetting you are my bestfriend too."

"But I'm her brother at first. Your past behavior confused her. So, it's normal if she needs some time to understand you properly. You need to make your feelings clear to her. So, that she would be sure to take the next step too."

"I think I already took a good step."

Now this interested the muscular boy. "You asked her out?"

"Not really but I did ask her to give me a chance in her life."

Jeno gasped, becoming totally curious. "What did she say?"

Jaemin rubbed his nape with pursed lips. "Actually nothing. She ran away."

His friend stared at him with no expression at first and then bursted into laughter. "She did not reject you or something?"

"She didn't. I am sure about that. I know she likes me too."

'That I also know', he thought and asked, "Oh really? How do you know?"

"My sixth sense is telling me. Moreover after that, she followed me on Instagram!"

"Okay... so now what?"

"Now? Should I ask her to be my girlfriend? Or is it too early?"

"You better hurry up and come straight to the point. Who knows someone is waiting for her too?"

The blonde man's eyebrows raised up. "What? Who?!?!"

A teasing smile was plastered on his face. "I don't know. But listen! My sister is drop-dead gorgeous. So, there may be some men out there wanting to date Eun."

'Mark! Yes! He definitely has his eyes on Eunseo. I need to hurry up.'

Seeing his bestfriend getting lost in his deep thoughts, Jeno snapped his fingers infront of his eyes to grab his attention. "What are you thinking?"

"Mission 'Win Eunseo's Heart' starts now!"

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆