𝟎𝟐;

Liked by jennaortega, sofiawylie and 578 000 others

melroberts Tonight's glam for the scream premiere!
I cannot wait for all of you to see this movie, it's been an absolute blast working with all those amazing and talented people and getting to work on my favorite franchise.
I feel so blessed and I truly am so exited for you guys to see what we've done with the movie and meet Alana! Love ya very much!!!!

jennaortega so proud of you you look beautiful
melroberts I love you!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you tonight

jackchampion you did amazing, working with you's been so great I can't wait to do that again!
melroberts you know how to make a girl blush
jasminsavoy I ship it

Oliviarodrigo I could cry I'm so proud of you!
↳liked by melroberts

sofiawylie the most beautiful talented person I know I can't wait to see the movie!
melroberts AHHHH I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN

Load more comments

The loud noise of the photographers yelling and the flashes attacks were enough to make Amelia want to run away and hide.
She was surrounded by her best friends, people seemed to love her dress and she kept getting tons of compliments. But social anxiety was creeping in once again and Jack couldn't help but notice that the girl wasn't doing all that good.

"Are you okay?" He whispered still in position on the red carpet, his hand on the girls waist.

" I'm fine, just need to get through the carpet." She whispered back, making him squeeze her waist as a sign of reassurance.

It was common for the pair to have physical touch. It wasn't anything weird or awkward, it just made them feel better knowing they were there for each other, and everybody seemed to notice that the touches were definitely something random friends wouldn't do, except them.

After a few minutes, they were finally done with the pictures and they were on their way to the first screening.
It was only Amelia second time on screen, but first time in a movie. Her first time were the first two seasons of high school musical the musical the series, which made her known, just like her close friend Olivia.
Now, she was so happy about what she accomplished and about this movie, but she was so scared. Scared of seeing herself, and hating what she would see, scared that her friends and family would think she was a bad actress, or that she just sucked in the movie. She was overthinking way more than a normal person should.

She was seated in between Jack and Mason, which she was really happy about.

" Are you feeling better now?" Jack asked the girl, carefully watching her knowing exactly what was happening inside her head.