𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Liked by jackchampion, taylorswift and 782 000 others

melroberts I cannot believe I'm writing this right now but... ONLY THE HARD ONES WITH TAYLOR SWIFT COMES OUT AT MIDNIGHT????????
We wanted to keep this a surprise until the very last minute.
We wrote this song together and it's a very important and special one to us- and we hope it can be for you too.
If you had told me 10 years ago that I would call Taylor swift one of my closest friend and be making a song with her I probably would've passed out.
I hope you're as happy as I am:)

jackchampion mother and daughter?
melroberts yes

jackchampion I'm so happy for u
melroberts I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Taylorswift ❤️❤️❤️
melroberts I love you😭😭😭

jennaortega oh .my .god.
melroberts my reaction exactly

Oliviarodrigo YES FINALLY
melroberts you & i soon

joshuatbassett I feel like a kid on a Christmas morning
melroberts same

User928 AMELIA WHAT THE FUCK.

User099 I just had a heart attack. This is about to be my summer song, or depression song. Either way I'll eat it up.
melroberts you just won best and favorite comment

Load more comments.

It had been a few months since the event between Jack and Amelia, it was now May. And Amelia noticed how much of a crazy difference only a few months can make.

Amelia had gone from being terrified of love- being hated on the internet- having her album come out and break records all while finally confessing her love to her best friend- to her being casted in her favorite book adaptation with Jack- to losing her father and reconnecting with her brother- to becoming insecure again only for now to be the happiest she's ever been- to shine and be so in love she couldn't breath sometimes- to have a song come out with the woman who had inspired her to become a singer and songwriter in the first place- and to finally go on tour again.

Jack had decided to give her a little space after her breakdown- to figure out what she really wanted. Two weeks apart from each other made her realize that the only person she truly needed was him- she couldn't function without him- she had to have him in her life, and she knew now it would last a lifetime.

Jack had been so understanding- it was insane to her. She tried pushing him away so many times- but the boy was so in love with her- he believed in them so hard, enough for the both of them- and he was right to. Because now- they were one. His heart was hers- and her heart was his.

So beautiful it was almost sickening.

They were made for each other- and they'd be together in every lifetime- until the end of times.

They were soulmates- and everyone could see it. They were so compatible they were almost the same person.

They were so in love- they knew they would grow old together- take their last breath together- because there was just no other way.

They couldn't live without each other- and they were okay with that.

Their love was so strong now it was unbreakable.

Life made so much sense now that they had found each other.

They were breathless for each other.

And she was so grateful for all the girls he had loved before.

________________________________
I'm so emotional
It's 2am and I'm supposed to sleep but I got this idea for the epilogue and I HAD to write it now.
This is officially the end and they got their happy ending so I'm happy I just couldn't give them a bad ending.
Please vote and comment- and PLEASE tell me what you thought of this book because I personally love it but would love to hear from you if you got any comments on it.
I love you and you matter!
Until next time ;)
-Mel<3