𝟏𝟑;

It was finally Jack's 19th birthday.

Amelia had woken up an hour before him- to make him breakfast in bed. She had never done anything like that- Everyone expects the guy in the relationship to be the one doing this, but if she could, she would do it everyday.

She was nervous- exited, sure. But nervous about the moment she would have to gift him the song. She knew he would love it- he's always been so grateful, doesn't matter what you gift him. But she was overthinking, as always, that maybe he might not like it as much as she hoped he would.

Breakfast was done- so she made her way to the bedroom, seeing Jack laying on his stomach a hand draped on her side of the bed, the other laying in the air outside of it.

She never understood how he slept in the worst and weirdest positions- it was always so funny when she would wake up earlier than him so she could watch him sleep. He was so beautiful to her- and she was so glad he was here.

"Jack?" She whispered tapping his shoulder sweetly.

And thank god Jack was a light sleeper.

" Hmm?" He hummed still with his eyes closed.

" I got a surprise, wake up." She smiled as she leaned on his arm, sitting on the floor.

"Hi." He said opening one eye- then the other.

The first of his sight being her- his day was already so good.

"Hi. Happy birthday." She replied back, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

" Thank you. You said a surprise?" He asked, turning on his back.

" Yep. Breakfast in bed?" She said making him sit down and raise his brows at her.

" You made us breakfast in bed?"

" Do you like it?"

" I love it. Thank you, Lia." He smiled at his girlfriend as she climbed into bed with the huge plate of food.

" Woah. You really went all in didn't you?"

" I mean, you only turn 19 once right? Plus, I want you to have a good start."

" I'm glad you did that. But every morning with you is a good start. I don't need breakfast in bed for that."

" Aw! Look at you being all cheesy!" She laughed at the boy- her heart exploding with joy and her stomach feeling with butterflies.

" Shut up! I mean it!" He laughed too- his hand on his heart and the other on her knee.

" I know you do. Same for me. Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold." She told him as she smiled while he stuffed his face with eggs.

Once they finished eating- Amelia went to ask about his birthday post.

" So. I wrote your birthday post last night."

" You did? When?"

" You were asleep. You go to bed super early and I was bored. So I was inspired."

" Oh yeah? By what?" He teased as he laid her on her back. Him holding his face with his hand, leaning on his elbow, an arm draped around her waist as he was laying next to her .

" You know, I had this really cute guy sleeping next to me- I guess that's what inspired me."

" Well, this guy is very lucky."

" No, I'm the lucky one." She smiled while she put her hand on his cheek and the other on his arm.

" Should I post it?" She asked.