Argos' Rage

The curtains covered the windows so that the sunlight doesn't burn Adrien. He was shirtless and he rubbed his princess' belly, feeling that it was growing a little. How could his father not approve of his son growing up and falling in love with the girl he loves? But now, he despises him for terrorizing Paris and he's gonna find out why he's doing this.

"My kitten" He purred.

"Our kitten, my prince char-meowing," Marinette said.

"Hormones really turned to lust on us that night we made love," Adrien said.

"Yeah, we'll be parents at age 16," Marinette said.

"If I was alive, my father would take me out of school again. But now I'm undead, he can't control my undead life. Tonight, I'm gonna find out why he's keeping secrets from me. I was scared to tell you that he was gonna send me to London for private school. He thinks it's what's best for me but it's not" Adrien licks her neck.

"Clearly. I'm also glad Lila got sent to justice" Marinette said.

"Yeah. But she might get willingly akumatized again. We both know she likes to be akumatized every time she wants to get out of trouble" Adrien said.

"I'm scared, Adrien," Marinette said.

"Me too but I will always protect you and our kitten" Adrien rubbed her belly.

"Yeah. Our bond will remain unbreakable" Marinette said.

"I can't wait to see my grandkitten," Plagg said.

"Heh, you are ancient, Plagg" Adrien chuckled.

"Yup," Plagg chuckled.

"I may be undead but I still have a lot of love in me, milady" Adrien purred in her neck.

"Mmmmm.... Yeah," Marinette closed her eyes.

"How sweet" Tikki smiled.

"Your bug and my kitten are growing up too fast," Plagg said.

"They sure are. Well, I hope Lila remains behind bars" Tikki said.

-

In prison, Lila sat quietly in her cell, grumbling in anger. Her mind was now full of getting revenge for being imprisoned. Suddenly, the doors burst open and there stood a peacock-themed teen boy with so much rage and hatred that he threw feather darts at her but they missed, hitting the wall behind her.

"YOU ARE THAT GIRL I REMEMBER ON THAT TRAIN!!!! YOU KILLED MY COUSIN YOU PSYCHO BITCH!!!!!" He yelled angrily.

"GAAAAH!" Lila panicked when Argos dashed towards her.

"I will never forgive you!" He growled.

"W-W-Who are you?!" Lila whimpered.

"Duusu, fall my feathers" Argos detransformed to Felix, "I'm Adrien's cousin!" He made his hair messy to remind her that he took Adrien's place on that train, "I was the one you thought was Adrien on that train. I knew you were a liar from the beginning!" He held a familiar wig of hers, "I found this in the trash can"

"No way!" Lila was shocked.

"Yes! I may have done bad things myself but I never thought you'd sink this low to kill people!" Felix said.

"It could be someone else! I was under Monarch's evil spell!" Lila lied.

"Your lies don't work anymore! I know you were trying to kill Marinette for her exposing you!" Felix lifts her by her throat.

"She's the liar!" Lila gagged.

"NO! She made Adrien's life bright and he made me realize how important she is to him!" He pins her to the wall, "I was there to witness everything that day you were akumatized and spoke to Monarch who happens to be my uncle! The day my cousin sacrificed himself to save the girl he loves! And now I failed to make sure he remains happy with his life with hers!" Felix roared in rage and tears.