Cousins Again

Adrien as a bat was sleeping upside down with his wings wrapped around himself but he didn't expect an air horn slowly getting close to him as it honked, making him gasp and accidentally morphed into human form, falling on the loft bed.

"Whoa!" He groaned from the fall, "Jeez! What the hell, man?!"

"Good evening to you. I hope I didn't interrupt your romantic dream of me" Marinette giggled.

"I was dreaming about our future, Princess" He got up.

"Awww....what was she like?" Marinette asked, laughing a little from his nasty fall.

"Well you looked dreamy, beautiful, and puuurrrrfect," Adrien said.

"And I bet you would be too charming like a prince, kitty" Marinette scratched his chin.

"Yeaaaaah" Adrien closed his eyes.

"You really like to be petted, don't you?" Marinette can see he's enjoying this too much.

"Of course, Princess" Adrien said.

"I don't know how you can purr as a human but it's too adorable of you," Marinette said.

"Maybe because as long as I wear the ring," Adrien said.

"Pity ladybugs don't make noises," Marinette said.

Adrien rubs her belly, hoping that their kitten would be healthy, "Mmmhmmm. I'm sure our baby will be both a bug and a cat" Adrien said.

"A kitten-bug. You really wanna see our baby soon" Marinette said.

"I do. I would never treat my kitten like my father treated me. You and our kitten are my real family, milady. All my life, I had no idea what family is all about because I was raised to be a prodigy child" Adrien said.

"Now's your chance to embrace a real family," Marinette said.

"But I hope nobody recognizes me at the hospital," Adrien said.

"You dyed your hair black," Marinette said.

"Yeah, but my face," Adrien said, putting on some glasses.

"Nah, looks too nerdy," Marinette said.

"Exactly. Adrien Agreste was never a nerd" Adrien smirked.

"Yeah" Marinette chuckled.

"Now I must fly, my bride" Adrien licks her neck instead of biting.

"Good luck, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Merci. And open the window for me please" Adrien morphed into a bat.

Marinette walks over and opens it, letting him out. The night was the best thing he enjoyed when he was Cat Noir but now he has to focus on flapping his wings to fly to the Agreste manor.

"Time to pay father a visit," He thought while flying.

He lands on the rooftop and opens up a vent. Morphing into a black cat to fit in.

"Alright time to find out more secrets" He crawled into the vent, seeing the destroyed painting of his mother.

He smells that it's from his cousin who probably got angry at his uncle for being unsupportive. If his father really knew that Lila is not to be trusted, then that means he likes bad people.

"This is seriously gonna get very ugly" Plagg floating next to him.

"Yeah. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this" Said Cat Adrien.

"He thinks you're dead," Plagg said.

"And let's make him think I'm an undead zombie. Better yet, I wanna know why he wanted to kill my princess" Cat Adrien said and kicked the air vent.