Book

Adrien was sleeping on Marinette's bed with his arms crossed on his chest. There was no coffin for him to sleep like a vampire but he stayed in her bedroom to wait for her to come home.

"I hope they are alright out there," He thought while he was sleeping.

He then smelled something that made him hiss. Garlic. He knew that Felix would do mischief again but it wasn't funny at all.

"Aaahhh!!! Get the hell away from me!" Adrien hissed with his fangs.

"Huh. So garlic does work on vampires after all" Felix puts the garlic into a bag to stop the stench.

"Seriously, what bloody hell?!" Adrien sat up.

"How was your daymare? Scary?" Felix teased.

"Wonderful," Adrien said with sarcasm.

"By the way, your princess and baby are safe," Felix said.

"Good. And still no sign of the escaped Akuma?" Adrien said.

"Nope. Nada. I had my sentimonster find the victim all day but it's nowhere in Paris" Felix said.

"Thank goodness. So where's my love?" Adrien wondered.

"Right here, kitty. This puppy has been good all day. Aren't you a good puppy?" Marinette patted Felix's head.

He just moved her hand away, "Yeah. And a good boy" Felix said.

"The new shirt matches the peacock" Adrien noted the shirt color.

"Yeah, it sure does. Wanna hear some good news?" Felix then said.

"What's that?"

"I told Chloe off for her calling your daughter a mistake of nature," Felix said.

"She did what?" Adrien jumps off the bed.

"Yes. Just because I was carrying our Emma" Marinette said.

"That bitch. I should haunt her with my telekinesis" Adrien growled lowly.

"You do know nothing teaches her a lesson. Like the Akuma victims she caused, it never makes her understand" Felix said.

"Yes, she only cares about herself," Adrien said.

"Mmhmm. Only seeing people like me as low lives" Marinette lay on the bed.

-

At San Vittore prison in Milan, Lila was about to be brought to her cell, her fellow inmates mocking her for being the youngest in prison.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, Signora Rossi," The warden said.

"I will but you won't when I get out of here and kill you myself" Lila glared.

"Don't be so sure about that. You're spending 10 years" The warden said.

"10 years until I become insane and kill you all," Lila said.

The warden ignored her as the guard locks her inside.

"YOU HEAR ME, YOU BASTARD! I WILL GET OUT!!!" Lila grabs the door bars in anger, "This isn't over yet, Dupain Cheng. You may have lost Adrien but I will make sure you reunite with him!" Lila said.

"Enjoy while it last. And no visitors for you" The guard swats her hands away from the bars.

Lila grabbed his collar and pulled him to knock his face on the bars, "You'll be visiting me in hell!" Lila yelled.

"ARGH! You little brat!" The guard then pulls off and leaves her. Unknown to them the akuma has followed all the way.

-