Father vs Son

Hawk Moth stabbed Ladybug but instead, he stabbed Bat Noir. The same way Vengeance did to Adrien, only this time he's still standing and not dying. He glared and pulled the cane out, snapping it in two with his upper left thigh.

"You dare try to kill my partner?!" He growled.

He slashed his face with his claws, "You've crossed the line, Gabriel!" He tossed him across the floor and checks on Ladybug, "Milady?" He said.

"I'm okay, Kitty. Emma's with Alya nearby. We were strolling when I saw you and Hawk Moth fighting" Ladybug said.

"Thank god. Even if I can't die, sunrise would be hours ahead" Bat Noir said.

"Good. Let's finish this" Ladybug said.

"Like old times, bugaboo" He held his staff.

The two heroes ran towards Hawk Moth and strike him at the same time.

"This is for Adrien!" Ladybug uppercuts him.

"And this is for what you've done to Paris!" Bat Noir does Ladybug's trademark move.

"And you're not worthy of this!" Ladybug pulls the brooch off Hawk Moth.

Vengeance out of nowhere strikes at the heroes, dropping the brooch on the floor which gave Gabriel a chance to grab it and transform again.

"Missed me?!" She grinned maliciously.

"Lila!" Ladybug spins her yo-yo.

Bat Noir shoves Hawk Moth with his telekinesis, "Father vs son again!"

"Argh! You're on!" Hawk Moth takes out his repaired cane.

The vampire hissed to look scary with his fangs. So he flew towards Hawk Moth and threw one punch at him.

Ladybug dodged every sword strike from Vengeance.

"This time Ladybug! I'm going to tear you apart!" Vengeance yelled.

"Not today, Lila! This is just the beginning!" Ladybug jumps higher up, "Adrien would be angry if you killed Marinette!" She added.

"He doesn't deserve her! Marinette is just a nobody and so are you for Cat Noir!" Vengeance pursued her.

"Cat Noir may have changed but he'll never give up on me!" Ladybug dodged her sword again.

"Maybe next time you stop lying, you could have been a better person!" Ladybug clashed her foot with hers, locking it.

"Bullshit!" Vengeance struggled and kicks her in the face.

Bat Noir was pushed against the glass window while clashing his staff with the cane, "You're very unsupportive! Especially forgetting my birthday, and lunchtime, and embarrassing me in front of my friends! You're insane, Gabriel!"

"You're a disgrace, Adrien! Just a weak fool!" Hawk Moth clashed again with his cane.

"All my life you were strict with me! You crushed my soul! You're the one who is a fool who doesn't appreciate the values of life!" Bat Noir hissed and kicked him off.

"I loved her!" Hawk Moth yelled.

"No, you don't even love her! If you did, you would've let her go! But instead of moving on, you dwelt obsessively on it and went to any lengths to bring her back, including terrorizing the city and hurting thousands of innocent people! Everything you do is never out of love, it was out of madness!" Bat Noir tackled him, crashing into the souvenir store of the Eiffel Tower.

"If I can't have her back! Then you will be destroyed!" Hawk Moth got up from the pile of souvenirs.

"I already told you! I'm already dead!" Bat Noir hissed.