Justice Is Served

At the court, the victims of Monarch told the judge what it was like to fall into his evil Akuma but they have no memory whatsoever from being akumatized. Their trauma haunted them badly and Emilie glared at her ex-husband for destroying their hopes and dreams, being forced to live with that memory. Adrien was sitting next to her in formals while the jury decided Gabriel's sentence. The judge declared that his money will be under Emilie's care as well as Adrien too. Filing a divorce as well for being a bad father to Adrien and mistreating his friends as a bad influence.

"Gabriel, as punishment for your crimes, the jury has decided to give you life in prison!" The judge hits the gavel as the guards take Gabriel away.

"I hope you are happy, Adrien!" Gabriel muttered.

"Happy to never see your face again" Adrien replied.

Emilie glared at Gabriel for being a selfish greedy monster, "I hope you burn in hell" She said to her ex.

"Finally. That man is a maniac" Felix said while cradling Emma.

"Justice is served," Marinette said.

"I can't believe he would call my daughter a mistake just because she's not part of a wealthy family. I love my daughter the way she is" Adrien grabs Emma and cradled her, "Your grandfather is a meanie. He won't treat you like that ever again"

"Dada" Emma spoke out.

"Good girl" Adrien smiled at his daughter.

"As always, you really are a natural with babies," Marinette said.

"Yeah, our girl has started to learn how to speak early," Adrien said.

"Just like her father," Emilie said.

"Yep," Adrien nodded.

"Everyone is surprised to see you alive," Marinette said.

"Nine lives, milady" Adrien smirked.

"Yeah, nine lives, my kitty" Marinette kissed him.

-

A while later, his friends came to the mansion to see him literally alive and that he was the father of his daughter that Marinette held.

"It's a miracle you're brought back to life, Dude!" Nino said.

"I guess I wasn't ready to die. I have a whole life ahead. I'm never gonna have my lovely daughter be raised without a father" Adrien cradled Emma.

"Nor me raising her alone," Marinette said.

"We are just so happy to have you back alive, Adrien. My girl couldn't live a life without you" Alya said but then glared at him, "If you die in front of her again, I'll be mad at your grave"

"Relax I got plenty of lives left and that monster is gone," Adrien said.

"You better stay alive, model boy. My girl loves you too much" Alya said.

"That I will. And I'm happy to be resurrected to join my family" Adrien said.

"And I've never been more proud of you," Emilie said as she reveals herself to the others.

Everyone in the lobby of the mansion that were having snacks and drinks, this was their first time to see Adrien's mother.

"Are you Emilie Agreste?" Alya asked.

"Yes. And I'm terribly sorry for what my ex-husband did to all of you. What he did was unforgivable" Emilie said.

"Yes. But now he won't be showing his face ever again and ruin our lives" Rose said.