iv

Messages

RAHHHH 👹👹:
why does disc say
ur online rn 😭

isn't it 3 am over there

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
hi loser

but yeah im busy editing
and no cap im dazed off rn

more important question is

why are YOU awake 🤨 u
usually go to sleep early

RAHHHH 👹👹:
i took the fattest nap
coming home and woke up
thinking it was the next
day so now im wide awake

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
LMAOOOO WHAT

woman moment

RAHHHH 👹👹:
play nice

u want company ?

Tommy fell out of his chair completely. In the process, he dropped his phone on the floor before scrambling for it to make sure no one heard the loud crash.

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
Dhs"1$2&3:;; wahw

RAHHHH 👹👹:
ayo ?

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
SORYSORRYB

i dropped my
phone

yes id love ur company ara

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

He immediately got onto discord and fixed his background in the neatest way possible. Just as he hopped into his chair, Ara's profile picture popped up on his screen and it didn't take long for the brightest grin on his face to pop up when she greeted him.

She turned on her camera to reveal it pointed at her desk, something she always did in exchange for showing her face whenever she was on a call. Her desks were covered with sheets of music and scrambled words with an iced matcha latte in the corner and a Minecraft studying video playing in the background. Tommy watched her wave rapidly at the camera, only showing up to her wrists and he waved back excitedly. "You're shirts inside out, you wanker," Ara laughed as she sorted out papers.

Tommy looked down and swore before turning his camera off and changing his shirt. "I'm a wanker now? You've been hanging out with George and I way too much."

She chortled. "Is that so bad?"

His face reddened. "Not at all." He stared at the papers on her desk and squinted his eyes. "What're you up to?"

Ara noticed his behavior and flipped off the camera and in doing so, covered the papers. "It's stupid."

"Nothing you do is dumb."

She blushed, thanking the Gods he couldn't see it. "I transcribe music when I'm bored." Confusion streaked his face so she continued. "I listen to music and try and transcribe it from ear so I can separate the instruments and see patterns in good melodies for different songs."

He stared at her in disbelief. "You... are mental. That's absolutely brilliant, Ara, wow." Everything I learn about this girl is always impressive.

"You can't see me but I'm blushing, you freak," she confessed, pulling out a pencil and replacing a whole note to a half note.

He completely stopped editing and watched her work. "Are you doing a song right now?" Ara nodded before remembering he couldn't see her so she gave him a thumbs up. "Which one?"