xxxiii

A three-day-old cup of iced coffee sat still on Tommy's desk, along with an empty bowl of dry rice and a fork semi-stuck inside. The ice had fully melted, and the dilution turned it into a disgusting slush, but Tommy still took a sip before he got onto his PC to start his day.

The boy had no idea how long he could avoid the situation but it was always getting mentioned somehow. Whether it was because Billzo was on FaceTime with her mid-stream or because the donations all asked questions about Ara, she was everywhere.

Not like he ever complained. His delusions were getting the best of him as every lone brunette girl passing by reminded him of her. Whenever he'd see a frozen lake or TikToks of tiny kittens, he'd have the subconscious urge to send her a text before holding back.

You're a child, Jack Manifold had told him the previous night when he was over to console him. This is your first relationship, and I get that, Tom, but you aren't ChiChi's first. I know you want rainbows and unicorns, but it can't always be like that even if your girlfriend is a popstar. Especially that. You may have fallen in love with her as indie gamer and streamer Ara, but to the rest of the world, you date international popstar ChiChi.

Maybe he was right. He had unblocked the girl first thing in the morning, but no amount of blocking could accommodate the swirling number of rumors going around, all of which weren't true.

He was in the middle of editing a new video when his phone started blowing up. He hesitated to pick it up, as the last time he ever did, his whole world exploded.

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

Messages

non-smelted brick:
should we buy
tickets orrr

samsung refrigerator:
ara has to give
it to us for free

colorsnotfound:
hey now we dont
wanna assume

samsung refrigerator:
bullshit

we've earned
infinite concert tickets
from chichi now
considering we have enough
blackmail against her as her
friends to last a lifetime

wilby dirty crime boy:
wonderful way of
words nick

we have to pick a
place and day that works
for all of us and then we
can collectively beg
her until she feels bad
and gives it to us

samsung refrigerator:
and u think IM insane

duck deez nuts in yo mof:
of course her white ass
had to pick only
american dates...

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

He didn't bother to add his input as he could probably guess what they were talking about. His phone continued to buzz as he exited out of his editing software and opened up a tab for Instagram. It took him two seconds to search for ChiChi and see what the fuss was about.

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

Instagram

cara mia || tommyinnitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara