vii

Tommy flew first to Florida to meet up with Dream, George, Quackity, and Sapnap before driving to Atlanta for the festival and the convention.

The rest of them would meet up at the convention before going straight to the festival and meeting up with the rest of the crew.

When they got to the Dream Team's house, they all hugged and had brunch before helping the Floridians pack the van they'd take on the drive.

Dream took a 0.5 picture of the friend group sitting on the floor and sent it to the group chat.

Messages

green teletubby 🤑🤑:

we're on our way dirt and soot

mother 👩‍🍼 u should be here

mother👩‍🍼 :
how sweet

u guys look so cute

but no thanks (: u guys
probably smell

un pato 🐥:
what if ara's actually going
but secretly bc we don't
know what she looks like

gogy:
YOOOO IMAGINE WE WALK
INTO SOME CHICK, AND IT
TURNS OUT TO BE ARA

WE'D NEVER KNOW

mother 👩‍🍼:
what if im in the trunk of
ur van rn 😱😱😱

napsap:
hey how do you know
we're taking a van

mother 👩‍🍼:
cause im ✨magic✨

Just then, Dream got a call from none other than Ara. He walked outside and answered the phone.

"What do I owe the pleasure of?" he spoke in a horrid English accent. Ara gagged.

"Never do that again, George," she joked. "Tommy's with you, right?" He confirmed. "He hasn't really been answering my texts, and when he does, he's dry. I don't know, can you check on him?"

He scratched his head. "Uhhh, okay, sure." They said their goodbyes before he walked back in.

Dream looked at the boys all texting in the group chat while Tommy sat throwing a tennis ball at the wall by himself.

His head tilted. "Hey, Tom, join the convo." Tommy turned just as the ball made contact with the wall, ricocheting back and hitting him square in the head. He groaned.

"Nah, I think I'm good," he said before returning to throwing the ball.

"Well, Ara called to ask you to text her back before she joins Wilbur's stream."

"Wilbur's streaming?" George asked while holding a pile of clothes. "Is he not performing tomorrow?"

Sapnap joined the stream and giggled. "He and Ara are on their phones playing bedrock. These losers."

Tommy sighed, listening to the stream in his background before checking his phone.

Messages

Wednesday 20:44

RAHHHH 👹👹:
u wanna play mc ?

hello ?

are u ok

Yesterday 16:27

uhh hello ?

bruh

have a safe flight

Tommy groaned inside a pillow by his side. He really needed to get a grip.

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
thanks, i did

Tommy heard a ping from Sapnap's phone — where the stream was still playing — before hearing a scoff from Ara's mouth as she continued playing.

"I'm assuming that was your text," Sapnap joked. Tommy flipped him off before getting hit in the head with the ball again.

゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈·゚

the festivals tmrw and the smp finally gets to interact with ara as chichi ! lets see what happens, shall we ?