xxix

me rn with writer's block:

゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚

a few hours prior...

Tommy had promised Sapnap, George, and Punz to be their fourth for a game of bedwars at 12 AM that day, not realizing what he had agreed to before he got the notification they were live.

Simultaneously, his doorbell rung and he was reminded that his multiple packages had come in.

The boys went on a rampage buying random items for the fuck of it, and throughout it all, majority of the packages were for Ara. It was silly, yes, but he was in love. At least he believed he was.

He looked down at his notifications and saw one from said girl.

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

Messages

light of my life:
morning loser (:
Read 6:32 AM

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

His face lit up and he began typing before the doorbell rang again. The boy groaned before deciding to relieve the delivery man of the tortue and head out. Tommy pocketed his phone and strolled downstairs to sign off on the items. He made a mental note to answer her when he made it back to his room.

It was 6 medium sized boxes and he gaslit himself to believe he could bring them up in one go.

Clumsily, he walked up the stairs gripping the boxes as tight as he could before falling down onto his bed, throwing the boxes ahead of him.

"It's too early for this," he muffled into his pillow. He had then recieved 3 additional texts all from the boys to join them on stream now or face their wrath. He ran to his computer and hastily logged on.

"Finally!" Punz said, seeing Tommy's name join the call. "We were wondering where you were."

"Took you long enough," Sapnap groaned as he invited him to the party.

"Yeah, yeah, put a sock in it." Tommy fixed his mic and camera up before deciding to stream along with the rest of them. He greeted his viewers as usual while Sapnap started the game.

It was bedwars, of course, and Tommy made his way to the iron spawner.

Within 2 seconds, their bed was destroyed and all of them screamed in confusion. They found a singular player from the blue team already on their base trying to run away from the scene of the crime. Tommy attempted to knock him off before getting knocked off himself, prompting a string of color language from the boy. George then knocked him down, saving the rest of the team.

"Tommy, you're weak," Punz thwarted. "It hasn't even been a minute." He responded with another string of colorful language before leaning back in his chair, defeated.