Mum.

TW: Mention of self harm, Suicide attempt, and yelling

On the way back home I got a text message from my mum.

Mummy-boo
You need to get home right
now! You've been at that
boys house for far to long!

Y/N
Mom I'm a grown adult I can do
whatever I want. And don't use the
"well you live under my house it's my
rules" because frankly it's not . I'm even
planing to move out soon so don't give me
that crap.

I sighed in frustration and Wilbur heard.

Wilbur: Everything alright?

Y/N: Yea I just got into a bit of a fight with my mum. She's yelling at me for being at your house to much even though I am a grown adult. God she's so fucking annoying. And she's saying that it's her house her rules. Like I'm literally 27 what the fuck is wrong with her.

Wilbur: Well you can tell her that I am going to take great care of you and I do.

I looked at him with "the" eyes. You know the ones where when you see them it's like you can see in there eyes that they just love you so much.

Y/N: Sorry for ranting.

Wilbur: Oh no baby your ok. You rant to me anytime.

God I just wanted to kiss him in that moment. But he was driving. And obviously I'm not going to listen to my mum and go home. Like fuck that shit.

Y/N: And were going back to your house right? Cause I can't go back to that house. It's always just so loud and it doesn't even feel like home anymore.

Wilbur: Yea I get that. I felt like that for a little when I was at the office so much.

We were home already and as soon as we got into the house I ran to the couch and face planted. I was so tired and angry at my mum. I just needed a break.

Wilbur: Awww are you ok baby?

Y/N: I'm just so sick and tired at the woman. She's fucking annoying as hell.

I said it muffled because my face was plunged into the couch. I felt the presence of walking towards me. He knelt down and kissed my head. He started playing with my hair. His huge soft hands comforted me so well all the time.

I heard my phone buzz and checked it. It was my mum with a long paragraph about how I shouldn't say those things to her and that I'm not "mature" enough to move out.

Mummy-boo
Y/N/Y/M/N Simons don't you dare
yell at me like that! And you are not
mature enough to move out! You
act like a little baby at home. Let's
not even talk about that little boy
friend of yours. He looks like a
homeless kid half the time. And
the way he talks about you brother
is not nice. He swears so much! It's
honestly annoying. Your not moving
out or moving in with him. You can
once you've proven to me that your a
mature girl.

Y/N: What the actual fuck. Baby read this shit.

I gave him my phone and whined as I put my head back into the couch. I started crying a bit. My mum had always like Tommy more than me. I was okay with the fact I wasn't the favorite. But this? Her not liking my own boyfriend? That's just messed up. I have tried everything to make her like me and she just doesn't. She honestly would have gave a damn if Tommy didn't cry to her about my mental health. If I had told her about it, she would have told me to just stop. Maybe even say "it's to expensive, I don't care"