Fucking Nate.

We were watching the movie, Y/N cuddled up next to me cause she got scared super easily. Then her phone rang. She checked it and it wan Nate again.

Y/N: What the fuck. I'm not answering it.

She texted him

Y/N
Hey I'm watching a movie with Wilbur.
I cant call rn.

He stopped bugging us and we didn't hear from him for a little while.

Y/N: Why did he even have to contact me? Like he's the one who fucking cheated on me. I literally attempted because of him and he just wants to catch up? I'm so fucking done with him.

Wilbur: Baby if he give you a hard time I'll handle it okay.

Y/N: I love you.

Wilbur: I love you too.

The movie was over and me and Y/N just cuddled for a bit.

Y/N's phone buzzed and she went to check it.

It was fucking Nate.

Nate
Hey Y/N I was just thinking,
is Wilbur your boyfriend?
Cause I'm surprised you moved
on actually. And that coffee thing
is still on.

Y/N: I'm so done with him.

Y/N
Uh yes Wilbur is my boyfriend
and could you please just leave
me the fuck alone? I'm just trying
To have time with my boyfriend
and I can't with you texting and
calling me all the time. So just stop.

Wilbur: If he continues I'll handle it okay baby. I don't want you to stress out.

Y/N: Wait what time is it

Wilbur: It's 12:46

Y/N: I'm hungry.

Wilbur: Do you wanna get some sushi maybe?

Y/N: Sure just lemme get dressed. I look like shit.

Wilbur: You always you very beautiful but sure.

She got dressed into shorts and a crop top. It was supposed to be scorching hot today so that was a good idea.

 It was supposed to be scorching hot today so that was a good idea

Wilbur: You look good.

Y/N: So do you.

She kissed me on the cheek. We went to the sushi place in town and ordered.

Y/N: Oh Tommy's calling me hold up

She answered it

Y/N: Hey Tom what's up?

I couldn't hear what he was saying but Y/N looked very concerned

Y/N: Oh Tommy... hey as soon as I'm done with lunch I will call you I promise okay everything will be alright okay love you. Don't forget that.

Wilbur: What was that about?

Y/N: Mom kicked him out. He doesn't know where to go. He said he might just stay and live with a friend for a while until he finds a place.

Wilbur: Oh no. The nerve of that fucking lady.

Y/N: Yea she's been a huge bitch ever since I moved out. It's like she couldn't pick on me anymore so she picked Tommy. I feel so bad for him. And I know this sounds crazy but I feel like he's gonna start going down the same path as me.

After that last sentence she started tearing up. I could tell that she didn't want to feel that but she did. It was very slim but there was a chance.

Wilbur: Baby... do you wanna get out of here?

Y/N: Yes.

She sniffled. I could tell she was holding back tears. We got into the car she just broke down.

Wilbur: Aw my love it's gonna be alright.

I said as i hugged her.

Y/N: But what if it isn't? What if he starts doing the same things as me. He was crying when he called me. I wish I could have been there for him.

At this point she was sobbing. We were still in the car.

Wilbur: Hey let's go home okay

Y/N nodded her head and I drove off. One of my hands were on the wheel and the other was holding Y/N's. I felt horrible for her. She has always been so protective over Tommy. And Tommys just a kid. He's only 18. And he's always looked up to me.

Y/N already has enough stress of Nate being a dick and the Tommy? I feel so bad. I cant even explain it.

We got to the house. As soon as we reached the door Y/N broke down into my arms. She was heartbroken by this. She loved Tommy so much. My heart was shattered to see her like this.

Wilbur: Hey hey hey it's gonna be okay.

Y/N: Its not Will. Tommys basically homeless, Nate is being the worst, and I can't do anything about it. We're in a whole different continent than Tommy. And all I can do is wait.

She was sobbing. She put her head in my chest. I rubbed her back.

Wilbur: Hey let's go up to the room okay?

She nodded. She couldn't speak. She needs me more than ever right now.

We got into the room and we immediately went to the bed. Y/N cuddled up close to me. I just held her like that. Her cry's filled the empty-ness of the room.

It pains to see her like this. I only ever wish the best for her.

A few hours went by And we both fell asleep. All she wanted to do was sleep. She just wanted me and sleep.