First time

Okay guys I'm this story did have smut in it but I literally can't even think of this story without wanting to actually shoot myself so I'm changing it up!

Y/N POV~~

I was chilling on the couch while scrolling through tiktok when I heard Wilbur come running downstairs. I could tell he was happy about something.

Wilbur: Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!

Y/N: What's up?

Wilbur: So me, George, Karl, and Sapnap were going to do a YouTube vlog together and we're wondering if you wanted to come along. It would be so fun and we would go to a water park.

He was talking really fast but I understood everything.

Y/N: Yea when is it?

Wilbur: In about a week. I'm so excited it's gonna be so fun.

Y/N: Yes yes I know but calm down and come here.

I patted down a spot on the couch with my hands. He ran over and jump on the couch, hugging me tightly. He kissed me on the cheek. He was so happy. It made me feel good. I loved when he had these big bursts of happy energy and acted like a big soft boy. It was so cute. Gosh he was cute.

Y/N: God your so cute when you act like this.

Wilbur: Act like what?

Y/N: When you have bursts of super happy energy and talk super fast when you happy about something. It's so cute.

Wilbur: Maybe that's just you finally not feeling tiny.

He messed my hair up a bit.

Y/N: I'm not tiny your just a fucking giant!

Wilbur: Oh I'm a giant huh? Here's a real giant.

He picked me up by my hips and put me to eye level, but turned me around so that I saw what he sees.

Y/N: Put me down put me down!

Wilbur: Not until you admit you like me being a big boy.

Y/N: Fine fine i like you being a big boy!! Now put me down!

He put me down back on the couch. He leaned over me. One hand to me side and one on my cheek. He was now towering over me. He put his soft lips against mine and kissed me hard. He took his hand of me cheek and brought it down to my other hand. He put it above my head.

He stopped kissing me to ask me something

Wilbur: Should we take this upstairs darling?

Y/N: Yes.

Wilbur picked me up off the couch, kissing me softly. We were on the door frame of Wilburs room. He pinned me to the door frame, resting his hands on my hips as he kissed me. I wrap my arms around his neck, rubbing my fingers on the back of it.

After a while, his fingers make their way under the waist line of my pants. His fingers felt soft on my skin.

At some point he picked me up and pinned me down to the bed. I smiled as he did, kissing him passionately right after. My hands were on his neck, covering his jawline a bit. He slowly moved his hand up my my waist, under my shirt.

Wilbur: May I?

He lifts my shirt up a bit. I assume he's wanting to take my shirt off so I nod my head yes and he does. My bra is revealed, it's being a dark red. I see a tiny smug smile on his face as he kisses me again. It's another very passionate kiss. He then takes his shirt off, still kissing me as he does.

My eyes widen a bit as I see his body, trying not to smile. He moves his hands back down to my waist, his hands under the waist line of my pants. He then slowly brought his hands down, taking my pants off. He looked at me, almost asking to take them off. I nodded yes. He then took them all the way off, revealing black underwear.

He holds my waist again, kissing me passionately with tongue. Our tounges fighting, he then puts his finger tips under the sides of my underwear.

Wilbur: Are you sure you want to do this?

He looks to me

Y/N: mhm

I nod. He nods back and take them off. He then moves his head down and I let out a small moan. I've never done this before. My moans get louder and louder as his tongue moves in deeper into me.
——————————————————————
It's a few hours later. It's very late at night and Wilbur flops down next to me. He looks at me and smile. I smile back, breathing heavily. He is too. I lay my head down on the pillow, breathing heavily.

I see Wilbur get up to put his clothes back on. He gets into some gray sweatpants and a tight white t-shirt. I'm still in only my bra. My legs hurt to much to get up and change.

Wilbur gets up closer to me. I lay my head on his chest, keeping my lower body away from him.

Wilbur: are you tired?

He wraps his arm around me and plays with my hair.

Y/N: I feel like I can't walk and my legs are almost shaking. I think I'm tired.

I speak in a very quiet voice, almost falling asleep. Wilbur laughs a little.

Wilbur: okay. We can watch a movie or something.

He picks up the remote and plays my favorite show, heartstopper. He plays with my hair as I slowly drift off to sleep. Right before I fall asleep, I have a very loud thought. I just lost my virginity. I then fall asleep in Wilbur's arms.

HEY GUYS!!! I KNOW I DIDNT GO IBTO GREAT DEAL WITH THE SMUT BUT I JUST HATED WHAT I WROTE AND CAN BARELY WRITE SMUT. IM ALSO GONNA RE WRITE ANY OTHER SMUT CHAPTER. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!