Episode 10 - The Cruise

A Few Days Later.

You packed your clothes, toothbrush, laptop, phone and condoms in your luggage.

You reached the sea port from where the Cruise was waiting for you.

You were wearing a Black Shirt, a Leather Jacket, Ripped Jeans and Hot Black Sunglasses.

After looking for a while, you couldn't find the girls any where, so you got in the Cruise. A lot of other Hollywood Stars where inside.

You got in accidentally tripped over someone. You felt that your face was getting suffocated between two pillows... They were Boobs!... But they were unfamiliar, you looked up and saw that... It was...

Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra Daddario.

"Oh! Shit! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking." You told her.

"It's okay! You're Y/N right? I've heard a lot about you!"

"Uh... What have you heard?"

"I've heard that you are hot as hell... I guess It's true now." She winked.

You went away, embarrassed. You started to explore the Cruise while looking for the girls and accidentally entered the Bar in the Cruise.

There were so many strippers. When you looked carefully, you found that most of them were Famous Hollywood Actresses.

You ordered a Drink started to enjoy the View while Waiting for the Girls.

To Be Continued.