Episode 11 - Ana De Armas

You kept drinking, untill you felt the need to stop. You never drink too much.

One of the strippers came close to you. She looked very pretty. She had perky nipples. She was also a famous actress.

Her name was Ana De Armas.

She came to you and sat on your lap.

"Have I seen you somewhere? You seem familiar." She asked.

"I'm Y/N"

"Oh my gosh, You're Y/N?!"

"Yes haha."

She wore a transparent green dress and sat next to you.

"Let's have some drinks!" She said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Let's have some drinks!" She said.

"No Sorry. I have already drank to much"

"C'mon please!"

You agreed to her and she ordered more drinks. You had a very nice chat with her.

Things where going well untill... You drank too much that you lost control.

"Can I suck your boobs?" - You asked.

"What?!!!"

"You have very nice tits. Would you like a gentleman to suck you boobs?"

She started laughing.

"You definitely shouldn't have drank that much haha" She said.

She was feeling a little shy. She looked at you for some few seconds.

The next thing you remember is her playing with your dick and you playing with her boobs in the storage room.

Her boobs were like jellies

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her boobs were like jellies. You took a selfie while she was suffocating you with her boobs. It was very artistic.

Since both of you were drunk, You and Ana fell asleep. Her nipples were still in your mouth.

To Be Continued.