chapter 12

Everyone sees who fired the shot and gets shocked seeing Thakuma What is she doing here, what she wants now while she looks at anirudh smirking.

"Tum yaha kya kar Rahi ho Kalindi kyu aayi ho yaha kya chahiye ab tumhe" Trilochan peels his stick on the ground shouting at her.

"MERI POTI, BONDITA" thakuma shouted at the top of her voice

All looked at her confused and shocked thinking how she can be here except anirudh who knows what's going to happen.

"Tumhara dimag kharab hogaya hai jo kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho arey bondia kaise ho sakti hai yaha... bas koi na koi bahana chahiye tum krishnanagar walo ko tamasha khada karne ke liye" trilochan shouts at them.

"Agar tum tulsipur Wale hamare Ghar ki betiyo ko yu zabardasti apne pass rakhoge toh hum tamasha aur bandook dono ko khada karenge trilochan Roy Chaudhry" thakuma shouted back at them.

"Tumhe samajh nahi aata humne kaha na bondita yaha nahi hai" he again shouts at them

"Toh tumhare bhatije ke pass kya uska bhoot khada hai" As soon as she said this, everyone looked at Anirudh in shock.

It's done

It's done now

He looks at Bondita and thinks now Trilochan will not let her stay here after that he has come to know that Bondita is bondita not at all,Trilochan will definitely send Bondita with Thakuma and he will not be able to do anything.

Bondita holds Anirudh's hand and stands scared like a small child by his side Anirudh's heart aches seeing her like this

"Ye bondita.... Ye bondita kaise ho sakti hai arey ye toh aspatal ki ek mariz hai jo waha se bhag kar yaha agayi thi" trilochan said still in shocked

"Ye mariz nahi BONDITA hai trilochan Roy Chaudhry meri poti bondita" thakuma said shouting at them again

Bondita looks at everyone nervously and then looks at Anirudh and pulls the sleeves of his shirt. Anirudh looked at her who looked at him innocently With fear in her eyes, he can see from her face that she is scared.

"Birristira babu ye log kon hai aur yaha kyu aaye hai aur ye buri bhudi dadi jhagda kyu kar rahi hai vo bhi itni badi bandook ke sath" she innocently yet fearfully asked him.

He looks at her and just keeps on watching, how should he answer these innocent questions that it is her own people who have come to take her away from him or that she cannot live with him anymore what should he say.

"Birristira babu boliye na aap aise kyu khade ho aap hi kehte ho na jhagda karna buri baat hoti hai toh kahiye unhe ki jhagda na kare daato na un buri bhudi dadi ko" she says looking at him

Again he didn't answer her but kept on looking her Like any moment she'll be out of his sight forever.

When they quarrel, he scolds them so much, then why is he not scolding that buri bhudi dadi?she pouts her lips thinking this.

"Bondita ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna ki tumhare birristara babu tumse bohot pyaar karte hai" he slowly wishpered to her cupping her cheeks caressing it with his thumb.

He confesses his love to her thinking that he may never get this chance again.

she looks at him surprised and smiles widely listening to his words he said he loved her very much,unknowingly this made her feel shy.

"Bondita bhi apse bohot pyaar karti hai birristara babu" she innocently says to him.

Their talk interrupted by thakuma's voice who is taking her steps towards them.