chapter 31

It's been two days since her alliance got confirmed. The person who is going to marry her was none other than the new barrister who worked with her in the court Shravan chaturvedi.

Obviously she was forced to say yes which was not said by her but thakuma to the marriage and her soon to be husband was happily said yes to it without knowing about her consent as they didn't got the chance to speak with each other.

It was so sudden that she didn't get the time to process, thakuma was so desperate for this marriage as if she wanted to finish this as soon as possible.

In these two days she didn't go to the court and after these two days with her lot of pleading to thakuma she was allowed to go to the court.

She parked her cycle in the parking area lost in her thoughts, her face was devoid of any emotion, her eyes were blank, Looking at her it seemed as if she was no longer herself but someone else.

She wants to cry but her eyes have no tears to flow. She was so broken from within that she didn't have the strength to stand up again. And how can she have that strength when the one who gave her  isn't here with her today.

Her sakha babu, her rakshak babu, her sansaar isn't here with her to mend her broken heart, to give her the strength, to stand beside her in every situation, to give her support she wants. And why will he be with her When she himself pushed him away from her and broke his heart to no extent while he was confessing his love to her the moment for which she waited for years.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand wrapping around her left arm and pulling her with a force that made her came out of the thoughts. 

At first her mind got panicked and she got scared by this sudden act until her eyes met with his and unknowingly her heart sighed in relief. 

Their eyes get locked with each other for sometime saying the unknown emotions and pain they were feeling with the separation. 

"YE KYA KAR RAHE HAI AAP YE KOYI TARIKA HAI KISI KO AISE PAKAD KAR LANE KA" bondita asked breaking the eye lock, her voice filled with surprise and anger with his sudden act.

"Mei kya kar raha hu bondita....tum kya kar rahi ho...tum shadi kyu kar rahi ho...tumne iss shadi ke liye ha kyu kaha" Anirudh asked desperately with a pain in his voice holding her arms tightly pinning her to his cabins wall.

"Mei shadi kyu kar rahi hu kisliye kar rahi hu aur meine iss shadi ke liye ha kyu kaha ye puchne Wale aap hote kaun hai..kiss rishte se ye sawal puch rahe hai aap" bondita asked with a stern face 

"Mujhe tumhe ye batane ki zarurat nahi ki hamara rishta kya hai mei kya lagta hu tumhara kyuki tum ye acche se janti ho bondita... Mei bas tumse itna puch raha hu ki tumne ye achanak se shadi ka faisla kyu liya" Anirudh asked, his voice filled with pain

He was hurt since he got the news of her wedding and her agreeing to it shattered his heart into pieces. How can she marry someone else so easily how can she say yes to the marriage when she loves him. He knows she loves him she is his bondita and he knows her more than she knows herself and he knows she was telling a lie that day it was clearly seen in her eyes. 

"Kaho bondita chup kyu ho... kyu ki tumne iss shadi ke liye ha bolo kya wajah thi vo Jo tumhe itna bada kadam uthana pada kya kisine tumse zor zabardasti ki kya thakuma ne tumhe majboor Kiya iss shadi ke liye ha kehne mei" Anirudh asked with more desperation in his voice 

Bondita looked at him for a second being astonished at how he assumed her situation so clearly despite her saying nothing how always he understood the unsaid words of her. 

"Kaise Jan lete hai app meri Maan ki baat mere bina kuch kahe sakha babu... Kaise apko sabkuch pata chal jata hai... Par mujhe maaf kar dijiyega mei apko nahi bata sakti kuch bhi kyuki apne swarth ke liye nahi banne de sakti mei tapur ko ek kupratha ka shikar... Nahi khatam hone de sakti uska jeevan thakuma ki pichdi soch ki wajah se" she thinks in her mind