chapter 33

There is an atmosphere of happiness all around, everyone was busy with the preparation of marriage , the whole house is decorated like a new bride.

Thakuma was ordering around the people to do the preparation fast as the time of marriage was about to start.

"Tapur sab dekh liya na tune kuch reh toh nahi Gaya na sati taiyari ho gayi aur bondita taiyaar huyi" thakuma asked tapur

"Haa thakuma sab hogaya aap chinta mat kariye aur bondita didi bhi taiyaar ho gayi voh apne kamre mei hai" tapur replied to her

Thakuma nodded at her and went from there to see the other work.

Here at bondita's room. She got ready and was sitting in front of the mirror. Her face was devoid of any emotions she was looking for as if the emotions inside her died. Her eyes were emotionless but deep down they were hiding a lot of pain.

She looked at herself and painfully chuckled at her fate, if destiny was in her favour then today she would have become a bride for her love and not for anyone else.

This day was meant to be the happiest day of her life like everyone if it would be with the person she loves but the reality is different and unacceptable still she has to accept it as she was forced to accept it.

Today she will become someone else's wife The vermilion of someone else's name will adorn her hairline the one who will be her husband in front of the society, but what about her heart who considers someone else as her husband?.

These thoughts were breaking her already broken heart into pieces the pain she was feeling was now becoming unbearable. Tears trickled down from her eyes she was so miserable , she was sobbing heavily her whole body was shaking.

"Mujhe maaf kar dena sakha babu Aaj meri wajah se hum alag hone ja rahe hai hamesha hamesha ke liye Aaj apki bondita kisi aur ki patni banne ja rahi hai... lekin...iska ye matlab nahi hoga ki mei apse pyaar karna chod dungi kabhi nahi... bondita ne sirf ek hi insaan se pyaar Kiya hai aur vo aap hai bohot pyaar karti hu mei apse... aur apke alawa na toh mere dil mei koyi aa sakta hai aur nahi kisi ke liye koyi jagah hai" she said sobbing heavily in between her cries

"Apne mujhse kaha tha ki aap hum dono ko alag nahi hone denge kaha tha ki mei sirf apki hu aur apki baat sunke mere dil mei ye vishwas bhi jagta hai ki aap nahi hone denge kuch bhi lekin thakuma Aisa nahi hone dengi aur agar aisa huya bhi toh tapur ki Zindagi kharab ho jayegi..
Kisi aur ka hone se toh accha hai ki Durga maa meri Jaan lele" she said with pain in her voice, her lips quivered

She was broken from inside that the only thing she wished is to die unknown about the fact that destiny is going to play with her.

________________________

On the other side of the das haveli Chandrachur's goon entered in the groom's room which he had sent to kidnapped shravan.

Praveen who was his most trusted man peeped inside the room and saw a man getting ready in a groom's dress.

he signalled the other two goons who immediately after getting his signalled grab the man covering his face from behind with the cloth and hit him with the big and thick wood stick making him unconscious not giving the man any chance to defend.

The two goons lift the man and take his unconscious body with them. And Praveen goes to Chandrachud to tell him everything.

________________________

And on the other hand, Somnath and Batuk entered the other side of das haveli changing their getup into a butler so that no one could doubt them.