Chapter 7: Replacement.

Iyana's POV

"And where exactly are we going?" I ask. "We going home where you belong." he answers and i sigh. "Wait here then I'm coming." "I'll accompany you. I wouldn't want you to be inspired by your sister." "I was inspired but I couldn't pull it off because of your mother in law." "I love her already." "Screw you." "You can swear all you want but the person at fault is the one thats gone." I roll my eyes.

I hate that his right about that statement. "Okay fine follow me." I say and we walk to my rondavel. We get inside and he sits on the bed as I start packing. As I'm packing I come across a sealed envelope. I look at the cover and it's from Imenathi. I'm not in the mood to read this now. I'll probably read it later on or even better throw it away.

"I'm ready." I say. "You don't want to bid farewells to your family." he asks. "They might as well follow Imenathi and disappear out of my life. I'll just say bye to my friends." "Okay then I'll take your bags to the car." We exit my room and i go to the main house while he goes to his car.

I get inside and go to the kitchen and i find them cleaning up. "I'm here to let you know that I'm leaving." I say. "Oh you already leaving." says Nandi. "Unfortunately i am but I'll call you when I've arrived. The chauffeur is going to be here in an hour or so to pick you guys up." "Oh thanks babes."

"Bye. I'll call you when i get there." I say. "What about your penthouse?" asks Luthando. "I'll take my clothes and then look for a person to rent." "Oh okay. Bye love." "Thanks for your support guys. I truly appreciate it zithandwa zami." We pull each other into a group hug and i try to blink away the tears. (my loves.)

"Don't cry. You'll be okay. We will always be there to support you babes and you can call us when you need anything." says Luthando. "Thank you I really appreciate it." I say. We hug each other one last time and i leave. I hear my mother shouting for me but I ignore her. She catches up to me and stops me.

"You not saying bye to us." she says. "I need to go now my lovely husband is waiting for me." I say. "Iyana don't be like that." "Like how?" "Don't shut us out." "Just leave me alone I need to go." "Please don't cut me off your life." "If you had defended me a bit more than we would be talking a different story but here we are." "I'm sorry nana." "Its fine. Just don't contact me again." "Don't say that."

"And if you hear from Imenathi tell her I'll kill her when I see her." I say. "Iyana.." she says. "Bye." "Come say bye to your dad." "No. You'll tell the rest that I've left." I leave her standing there and i walk to his car. I can't believe they expect me to play happy family with them after selling me off. Evil people.

I get inside the car and fasten my seatbelt. "Shaya imoto." I say. (Start driving.) He nods and he brings the ignition to life and drives off. "You driving back to Joburg?" I ask. "Yeah." This is going to be a long drive so it's best I take a nap and try to forget about the problems I'm currently facing.

£

"Vuka sesfikile." he says. (Wake up we have arrived.) I open my eyes and i see this huge house in front of me. "Is this yours?" I ask. "Yeah it is. It's the house I was supposed to move into with Imenathi but things have changed." "Damn its huge. What do you do for a living?" "I work." I roll my eyes. No need for him to be sarcastic.

I also work but clearly the work I'm doing ain't enough cause hai suka madoda, isthaba thaba lendlu le (it's a mansion.)...or maybe you chose to settle for less...I should have been living large from a long time ago moes...You only realise that now...oh please no need for a lecture from you subconscious.