✿50

Call me rover rover rover~

9:00 a.m.

"Good morning!", Eunseo greeted an employee on her way to the CEO's office. For the past few days, she was always excited to meet him in the morning. His beautiful smile never failed to give butterflies in her stomach. May be she was experiencing the best thing in the world again- love. She knew it was wrong to fall for him but human feelings are somewhat more complex. She finally accepted her lingering feelings for him. His recent behaviour gave her hope but she was still waiting for him to take some actions instead of her confessing to him. With a deep inhale, she opened the door with a smile. "Good morning, Sir!"

But the male was not in his regular position on his chair, greeting her back. Instead he was standing and looking at the outside view of the busy city through the glass wall. She was facing his back as he remained quiet, no response came from him. The secretary skipped infront of his desk and cleared her throat. Still she didn't get a single reply, upsetting her. Jaemin was gazing outside, completely lost as if he went to some other world in his thoughts. Eunseo put her hand on his shoulder. "Sir. Sir!"

Jaemin flinched and then gasped as he looked back only to meet with her worried eyes. "You okay?", her soft voice asked.

His next action took her off-guard as she forgot how to react. The blonde man embraced her in a hug, burying his face into the crook of her neck. Her heart became erratic, beating faster every second. But why did she feel that something was wrong with him? Jaemin smelled the sweet fragrance of her shampooed hair, relaxing his mind from all those disturbing thoughts. "Can we stay like this for a while? Please..." His cracked voice shocked her but the lady decided to remain silent instead of questioning him about anything. Her own arms surrounded his buff body, providing him with the warmth that he needed at the moment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sooyoung put down her pen after writing her diary and stretched her limbs as she got up from the chair, heading straight to the open kitchen. She glanced at the sleeping baby on the bed, assuring herself that Jaerin would not wake up now. The brown-haired girl opened the cupboard to find a packet of pasta because Jaemin requested her to make some pasta for him. "Oh no! There's no packet. What should I do?" She looked at the baby girl once again. "Jaerin is sleeping. I hope she wouldn't wake up. The convenience store is just across the street. I should go and buy some pasta quickly." She picked up her purse and threw a last glance at her daughter before closing the door.

On the other hand, Jaemin was at the jewelry shop. It had been two hours but he still had not decided which ring to buy. The two female workers tried their best and showed him the exclusive designs of diamond rings. "Sir, I think you should look at this ring."

After so long, the black-haired male finally found the perfect ring which he was looking for. "I'll take this one."

The two women sighed in relief that the young customer was finally buying something after checking out their every design. "I'll pack this for you. Would you like to pay with cash or card?"