𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ™

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

I hopped out my car, grabbing my bat from the passengers seat. I made my way into Kay's building, jogging up the steps to his apartment. Once I made it, I banged on the door aggressively.

"Yo who the fuck is that? betta not be the feds" I heard from behind the door. The door swung open, revealing Kay with no shirt and grey shorts. "Where the bitch??" I stormed into his apartment, slapping the bat against my hand.

"What bitch are you talkin' about?" He asked with an confused expression on his face. "Don't play dumb, I know this bitch in here" I said, looking underneath his bed.

"Y/N ain't nobody here but me" I continued to pace around his home, looking for the 'female'. "What the fuck is wrong with this crazy bitch" He mumbled to himself.

"Can you calm the fuck down" Kay grabbed me, turning me to his direction.

"Let go of me nigga" I tried to get loose from his grip but failed. "Fuck you actin' like this for?" He questioned.

"Why haven't you been answering my text or calls?" I asked, dropping the bat on the floor. "I've been busy lately" He replied.

"Okay? you still could've texted me or sum and told me you was busy, I be doing this, do I not?" He nodded. "My fault ma, you know my communication bad" He apologized.

"You gotta work on that shit because next time it won't be a bat, it's gon be a glock" I folded my arms.

"Oh word?" He laughed. "I'm not laughing, I'm being so deadass" I smiled a bit. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I love ya crazy ass" He said, smiling.

"I love you too" I said back.

how ya feel abt this chapt??