𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝗺𝐚𝐧 ™

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

I placed my belongings in the bin as the officers patted me down. I was currently at rikers island to see my boyfriend. He had gotten incarcerated over a year ago and this was going to be my first time seeing him in person after so long.

The officers put a thumbs up indicating it was okay for me to go inside the actual prison. I grabbed my belongings and put my coat and sneakers back on. A officer escorted me to the visitors room.

I took a seat around a table and waited for Kay to come out. After a while, I seen a tall hefty lightskin figure getting escorted by a officer. A big smile appeared on his face once he seen who was there.

The officer took off his handcuffs and backed away from the two young adults. "KayKay!" I squealed, getting up and giving him a big hug and a long kiss. "Wassup baby" He held onto my waist tightly still smiling.

"Haven't hugged you like that in so long, how you been?" He asked as we both sat down. "I've been okay, just been missing your presence" I replied.

"Don't worry my heart, ima be out real soon" He reassured me. "How's school?" He questioned.

"Stressful.. I'm tryna get all my shit done before the end of the marking period" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Damn, it's aii, summer right around the corner" He said. We spoke some more about ourselves and some of his friends and family members really missing him until it was time for me to go.

"Bye baby, I love you" She pulled him into one last hug. "I love you too Y/N" He smiled, pulling away from the hug. I sighed as I was escorted out the visitors room. I walked out the prison and went to my car that was in the parking lot.

I got in and sat there for a moment, letting all my thoughts process before I made my destination back to my house.

@mizz.y/n posted on their story!

type hate this chapt but thoughts???