𝐛𝐚𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 ™

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

I smiled happily as I vlogged, showing me and Kay, who was dragging both mine and his suitcase out the airport. Me and Kay haven't spent time with each other in a long time since he always had shows, interviews, or he was always at the studio. He felt bad and decided to take me on a trip to make up all the times we didn't get to spend with each other.

Once we stepped outside, a driver who was suited up had a sign that said "Mr and Mrs Perez" on it. I flipped the camera, recording the driver and went extra close to the sign. "That part!" I said referring to the "Mrs Perez".

The driver opened the car door for us and we got in. He closed the door behind us. "Anyways ya, ima catch ya when we at the hotel" I slapped my hand over the camera and turned it off.

 "Anyways ya, ima catch ya when we at the hotel" I slapped my hand over the camera and turned it off

We made it to the hotel, we got out and thanked the driver and Kay gave him a lil tip. We dragged our suitcases inside the hotel lobby and Kay asked for our room key. The receptionist gave it to him then we made our way to our room.

I pulled my camera back out and turned it on. "So ya we made it to the hotel" Kay unlocked the door and my eyes lit up. "It's so beautiful!" I walked in, recording everything in the room.

"Look at this view!" I walked outside onto the balcony. Kay came behind me and held onto my waist, leaving kisses on my neck. I turned the camera around back to me and recorded, smiling.

"Turn this shit off real quick, I'm tryna dick you down" He whispered into my ear, I bit down on my bottom lip. "Okay ya, I hope ya enjoyed this video and I'll see ya in my next video, dont forget to like, comment, and subscribe!" I slapped my hand over the camera and turned it off.

I went inside and put my camera down and I plopped on the bed with my legs open. "Nah I'm tryna do it on the balcony" He took off his white tee and picked me up, bringing me back to the balcony.

"Kev, people are gonna see us.." I spoke. "Who the fuck cares? you only live once my heart" He responded, putting me down on the little couch. He stripped my clothes off then he bend down and began to eat my pussy.

I moaned as his tongue fought with my insides. I held onto his head and wrapped my legs around his neck, he swirled his tongue around then sucked on my clit aggressively.

"C-Calm d-down" I gripped his ponytail and threw my head back. After a couple minutes of him tongue-fucking me, I creamed in his mouth. He got up and wiped his mouth with my panties since that was the closest thing near him.

He signaled me to get on my knees, I did as told then I opened my mouth and he slapped his dick on my tongue. I swirled my tongue around his tip as I stroked his dick. I began to deep throat his shit, deep throating his full length. I did that tiktok hack and held down on my thumbs so I wouldn't gag.

He grabbed my head and pushed it forwards repeatedly. "Shit" He groaned, biting down on his lip. He let go of my head and I started doing my own thing again.

I sucked his dick sloppily making him eventually cum in my mouth. "Swallow my shit" I swallowed his cum and opened my mouth to show him that I did. "Get up and bend over" I got up, bent over and he immediately rammed inside of me.

Loud moans escaped my mouth as he lifted my head up. "Look at the view mama, don't put ya head down" He said as he continued to beat my back in. He picked up his pace and my moans got louder and louder til the point housekeeping knocked on our door and asked if everything was okay.

Kay pulled up his sweats and boxers and I ran into the bathroom. He went over to the door and spoke to them then he came into the bathroom and finished what we were doing before.

finally updated for ya! good intentions is coming along, hope ya enjoyed this chapt :) *excuse any mistakes*