𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ™

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

I smiled as I held onto my boyfriend's hand. "Where are we going?" I asked once again but didn't get a response. After a while of walking, Kay let go of my hand and took off the blindfold that sat over my eyes.

My jaw immediately dropped, seeing what was infront of me. Kay had surprised me with a hotel room that had rose petals all over the room and gifts that laid out on the bed.

Tears started forming into my eyes and I went up to Kay and jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I gave him multiple kisses on his face.

"I can't believe you did this for me, thank you baby" I told him. "Anything for you mami" Is what he said to me before I jumped off of him. I went over to the bed and picked up one of the gifts. I opened it and seen that it was a build-a-bear that had on a shirt with me and Kay on it.

"Aww this is so cute!" I smiled, hugging the teddy bear. I put the teddy bear down, grabbing another gift, it was a small box and medium sized box in a pandora bag. I opened the small box first and it was a ring that had my birthstone. I look over at Kay, who was smiling and recording me.

I went over to him once again and gave him more kisses. I stopped kissing him and went back to the bed to open the rest of my gifts.